- Peter Gruenbaum by Udemy
- 22,017+ already enrolled!
- Course type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (4,843 Ratings)
Interested in learning how to document structured data from the comfort of your home? In this API Technical writing course, you will get a chance to learn to read and understand structured data in JSON and XML formats. The instructor will teach you to write documentation for JSON and XML files in a step-by-step guide. With that, you will also learn to write API documentation. Similarly, you will also get to understand how to edit JSON and XML tools that can generate documentation. The course is suitable for all the technical writers out there who want to learn to write API documentation. Therefore, learn to document structured data using the two most popular structured data formats (JSON and XML) through this course.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this section, you will get to read the feedback which users have given about this course. By taking a look at what actual learners think of this course, you can easily decide whether the course is worth enrolling.
- I can say this is a type of course that has a good structure and is suitable for those who are at initial stages of learning web API’s documentation (Pavel Martynovich, ★★★★★).
- I would like to thank the instructor for this amazing course. It turned out to be very informative and well-structured. It was so engaging that it got me involved from the very first lecture (Maryia Tarnopalskaya, ★★★★★).
- Even though the course was very short yet it was effective and a detailed one. I am already working as a technical writer and needed to refresh my skills. This course enabled me to learn some new tips and ways to document APIs. I am now looking forward to apply all the new knowledge and skills to my job (Rohit Kumar, ★★★★★).
- I feel like this course has equipped me better to tackle JSON and XML API documentation. The instructor Peter has walked through very easy-to-understand examples that helped me get a grip of all the concepts. With that, he also used some real case scenarios that were also of great help. The course exercises were also very helpful in understanding the content (Peter Jody Frederick, ★★★★★).
- This course contains very clear and concise explanation on all the topics and has covered the key points in a very detailed manner. The exercises were also very useful and I would say this course is a great starting point to learn API documentation in a best possible manner (Bridget Walsh, ★★★★★).
- I have seen JSON files before at many times but never really got to understand how they worked. But my curiosity made me find this course and now I have a better understanding of what these files are (Bruce Moore, ★★★★★).
- I can only say that this course has basic stuff. When I took this course, I was expecting more information and details and examples of real documentation but I guess some things just doesn’t turn out to be what you expected (Marina Kovacevic, ★★☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser via Udemy
- 7,399+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (934 Ratings)
- Jose Salvatierra via Udemy
- 53,040+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,493 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.