- Salim Khan via Udemy
- Course type: Self Paced
- 6,338+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (11 Ratings)
As we all know that LabVIEW is a graphical programming language that has very powerful features for simulation, control, monitoring, and DAQ applications. It is a system-design platform and a development environment used for a visual or graphical programming language from National instruments. In this course, you will get to understand everything there is about LabVIEW. You will understand the difference challenges across a broad range of application areas. Follow more for LabVIEW courses at takethiscourse platform.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
What will you learn from this Course?
By taking this course, you will be able to learn the following,
- You will be taught how to download LabVIEW NXG software.
- Then the instructor will talk about how to download the Microsoft SQL server management studio.
- After that, you will get to understand the LabVIEW NXG basics.
- Going further, there will be a detailed discussion on SQL server in LabVIEW.
Thus this and much more relevant to LabVIEW NXG will be discussed in this course.
Are there any Requirements?
Yes, if you wish to make the most out of this course then you need to have just one skill that is, be a logical thinker.
Who is suitable to take this Course?
All those students who are fed up with text-based programming can take this course.
Those who want to understand what LabVIEW is can also take this course.
This section contains feedback from actual users that will give you an idea about what this course actually has to offer. So, let us take a look at what these actual users think of this course.
- Completing this course has made me realize that it was my most enjoyable course. Even though this course had the most work to do, yet it turned out to be the most helpful and engaging one. This was the type of course that forced me to learn something I was not interested in. (Radhya, ★★★★★).
- I have sincerely enjoyed learning from this online course. It was a well-thought and well-planned course. The content was easy to follow. The work load was just enough to make me do it every day. The topics were quite interesting. I would definitely recommend this course to all those interested. (Advic, ★★★★★).
- This course turned out to be an informative one. The instructor was quite helpful and shared valuable information with us. (Swati, ★★★★★).
- This instructor had this interesting way of teaching that forced me to not only complete this course but actually learn something from it. (Neha, ★★★★★).
- Though the course was good but I must say it lacked examples. So it would be really great if the instructor could just add more examples in it. (Dr. Parvin, ★★★★★).
If you think this course is what you need then take a good look at what this course has to offer and then enroll in it. And don’t forget to stay safe, stay home, and never stop learning.
- Milad Ahmadi via Udemy
- 6,243+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (829 Ratings)
- Salim Khan via Udemy
- 174+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (24 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.