- Alton Hardin via Udemy
- 32,367+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,912 Ratings)
This course is a special course for non-techie who are interested in learning about computer networks. This course will take you through a journey through which you will be able to understand How Computer Networks Work and get to know the Inner Workings of a Computer Network.
Feedback on this course will help you determine whether to take this course or not. We have listed down a few of the posti9ve and negative reviews for this course to help you determine the value of this course.
- This was outstanding amongst other Networking courses I have at any point taken. It was comprehensive, point by point, a great measure of assets, refreshed 2019, and exceptionally pertinent. The best part is this course is being refreshed with pertinent content occasionally. So will approach life for all refreshed content. Strongly Recommended for beginners and anybody keen on Computer Networks and Networking (John Kingsley, ★★★★★).
- As of now, I’m reading for CompTIA Net+. From what I have encountered from this course. I feel vastly improved arranged for when I go for my accreditation. In going through the course, I feel for an introductory, this course is awesome (Matthew Barber, ★★★★★).
- Truly, such a lot of information and introduced in a manner that didn’t cause the course to feel moderate. Educator Alton had an unmistakable and exact show stream all through the course to present new PC organizing points that made the themes and the information stick the first run-through. The course has a huge load of assets and refreshed data, and for essentials, the course left me truly all-around educated. I intend to take a lot a greater amount of Instructor Alton’s courses and suggest this course for anybody getting into or invigorating on PC organizations (Chris D’Agostino, ★★★★★).
- This appears as though it will be a decent audit of systems administration ideas for me as it has been some time since I addressed systems administration-related things. For instance, I recollect there being 7 layers to the OSI Model. However, I was unable to mention to you what they all are all things being equal. This ought to be valuable. Part of the way through it now, and I’m beginning to get drained. However, it is still great (Jason Tolbert, ★★★★★).
- I’m not understanding anything since Section 13 began. I’m totally overpowered, and my brain is completely mushed up. However, I’m going to keep proceeding with this course wanting to see a large portion of this course (Hassan Sultan, ★★★☆☆).
- I simply needed to think about how the web functions and investigating my home organization. Other than that, this course is an exceptionally definite one, and it took me right around 2 months to complete the course. But still, I think it comes up short on the investigating part. Also, a segment on the best way to arrange a home organization would have been greatly valued (Abhishek Kumar, ★★★★☆).
- Great day to you. It is an educational course up to this point as it has separated specialized terms to a level that an amateur can comprehend. I have consistently thought about what the MAC address and IP Ver4 address was, and it’s turning out to be clearer (Anselm Knights, ★★★★☆).
So, this is a review for this course. We hope it was helpful. Stay connected for free a+ training courses here. Stay safe and keep learning.
More Related Courses:
- Matt Thomas via Udemy
- 584+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (162 Ratings)
- Raspberri Pi & Teach Computing via FutureLearn
- 6 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.