NPTEL online courses have always been a feasible and worthy source for any learner to develop a skillset and advance their career. It offers a wide range of online courses and anyone can enroll in them. Once you enroll in a course, completes it, and get a certificate of completion, it is going to add value to your resume and will help you stand tall in the crowd. Whatever your field is, whether computer science or technology, NPTEL has an online course for you. In this post, our team briefly explain how to register in NPTEL. As of this moment, you can find more than 600 video courses that are available at the official NPTEL site. Though the NPTEL online courses registration are free to enroll in if you want to get a certificate of completion then that you have to pay a nominal fee. Plus you also need to pass the exam otherwise you won’t get the certificate of completion. Further, you can find NPTEL machine learning courses here.
Steps to register for an NPTEL online course:
Many people do not know how to register in Nptel If you wish to enroll in an NPTEL online course, then there are some steps to be followed.
- Okay, so the first step to register in Nptel is to open Google and type NPTEL online courses on the search bar. Or you can simply just write SWAYAM central.
- You will be taken to the main page where there will be a lot of options.
- Among these options, you will find the Sgn-In/register option on the top right side. Just click on it and wait while it loads.
- You will be redirected to a page where there will be three options appearing in front of you to log in. One is through a Microsoft account, the other one is the Google account, and the last one is through your Facebook account. You can select any option from the three, enter your details, and log in to get further access.
- Though you can use any option, we’d suggest using the Gmail account if you already have it.
- Once the registration in Nptel is done, you will be redirected to the main page where you can find the registered id of your at the top right side of the page.
- Click on your id where you’ll find the option of “My profile”.
- On my profile, you are required to fill in all your personal information.
- As this is your personal information, so make sure that you fill in carefully and avoid any mistakes. But don’t worry, even if you make a mistake, it can be rectified easily.
- After the completion of this process, you need to click on the course catalog option that is on the top middle of your page. First, you need to select your area of interest. For example, if you have an interest in engineering and technology, then choose this option. If you are a law student, then choose that option and so on.
- Upon choosing your desired area of interest, a page will appear where you will find a variety of courses relevant to your field. Each course available contains a starting date, the last date to enroll, and the exam date. So read the details carefully.
- Now click on the course that you like to enroll in and then a page will appear containing the description of the course. There will also be other details like what the course is about, who the instructor is, and the duration of the course.
- You need to click on the JOIN option that will take you to another page where you will be asked to agree to all the conditions and then click the update profile and join the course option.
- And this is where the registration process comes to an end and you are all set to start learning. So this is the Complete and brief answer to your question about how to register in NPTEL.
If you wish to enroll in an NPTEL online course then this step-by-step guide is what you need to read. So, find yourself a worthy NPTEL online course now and never stop learning. Whether you decide to enroll in a Free Online course with Certificates and study at your ease and pace or enroll in a Quiz Tools for Educators class where you have to follow a proper schedule.