- Ed Foychuk via Udemy
- 13,239+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,123 Ratings)
This course is a step-by-step guide to drawing human anatomy and understanding everything about it in detail. The instructor will explain in detail how you can draw human anatomy in dynamic ranges. You will be taught all about muscle insertions using real examples. Going further, the instructor will explain in detail how to draw a simplified skeleton and draw figures from a variety of angles.
The course contains 14 lessons altogether offering intensive anatomy training. Taking this course will help you understand the muscle structure of each part of the human body by breaking it down, analyzing it, and reconstructing it. Therefore, enroll today and get a chance to follow along with simple steps and develop a basic understanding of human anatomy.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “How To Draw – Anatomy and Figure Drawing” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 372 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 97% reviews were positive while around 03% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Ed Foychuk’s online course received a total score of 4.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course has been explained in a step-by-step guide.
- The instructor explained the course in a very engaging way and explained each part of the human body with concise yet valuable information.
- The instructor uses excellent examples to help you understand the muscle structure of the human body.
- This course is suitable for all the professors for upgrading their knowledge of human anatomy.
Pros & Cons:
- High rating of 4.9.
- Suitable for both beginners and professionals.
- Contains bonus lectures.
- Engaging examples to enhance your learning experience.
- Unnecessary details in some lessons.
- Doesn’t offer in-depth detail of anatomy.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- This has been an extremely beneficial course for me in terms of learning human anatomy. The content is great and simple. The instructor himself was easy to follow and comprehend. He has done a great job of explaining all the concepts. (Johan V, ★★★★★)
- As far as I believe, this course has content that is suitable for not only beginners but advanced level individuals can also enroll in this course and learn something from this very much joyful instructor. (Rick B, ★★★★★)
- This course is of excellent quality and it gave me a thorough understanding of anatomy. The course has just the right information to help you understand how to draw what you are thinking. (Eric E, ★★★★★)
- I am not done completing the course and am only halfway through it. But judging by the amount of knowledge this course has given me so far I thought why not appreciate the instructor for that? I really liked how the instructor explained everything and as a complete beginner, the content offered by this course is exactly what I was looking for. (Meng M, ★★★★★)
- This is the only course that has helped me understand how to get started with human anatomy. The topic selection is great and everything is explained with sufficient information. (Pat Mallo, ★★★★★)
- Whenever I thought of drawing figures, I always felt like I hit a brick wall but then I found this amazing course that helped me develop an interest in this field. The course is very engaging and the topics are quite relevant. (Alan, ★★★★★)
- I really enjoyed this course from start to end. I am 47 and getting back to art at this age was a huge step but thanks to this course I found the best teacher who is extremely talented and fun to learn from. (William B, ★★★★★)
- The concepts taught in this course are extremely well connected and demonstrated efficiently and now that I have a clear understanding of all the figures, I can start drawing on my own. (Pdoes R, ★★★★★)
- A fun and engaging course and it was helpful to see someone else’s steps for drawing people. (Matthew J, ★★★★★)
- So far this has been a fantastic learning experience. The active practice in the lessons was the reason I was so invested in the course and it aided my integration of body structure into my drawing process. (Alberto, ★★★★★)
- As a beginner, this training has been fantastic for me and helped me gain a significant amount of knowledge. The practicing part was fun most of the time and it is unquestionably a fantastic course. (Leah R, ★★★★★)
- The instructor’s depiction of muscle origins and insertions has helped me a lot in learning human anatomy faster than I could ever anticipate. Completing this course has left me with a worthy skill. (Carrie K, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- Even though I am not a professional yet I can feel my competence and skill have significantly improved. For the first time, I am now able to create figures in my head and then sketch them on paper all thanks to this course. (Anonymous User, ★★★★★)
- This course is great and yes it offers in-depth knowledge but there were some points where it felt like the instructor was dragging the topic. This just made me lose interest in that particular topic and I just wanted to move to the next topic.
- The instructor seemed professional and the topic is clearly about human anatomy and yet he felt hesitant while talking about it at many points. It only seemed unprofessional and made me think about whether the instructor is interested in actually talking about human anatomy or not.
Is this Course worth taking?
This course can help learners understand the underlying system of muscles within the human body. The instructor explains really well how each muscle connects to the next, its size, form, and purpose. The topics are great and have sufficient information in them to make anyone understand human anatomy. Therefore, if you want to gain a level of confidence in your figure-drawing abilities then this course is for you.