- Lisa Mitrokhin via Udemy
- Course Type: Self Paced
- 109+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (11 Ratings)
There are many people out there who have this passion of drawing realistic crystals but they either don’t have the time to learn to do it in a professional manner or have enough money to pay to learn to do it efficiently. But thanks to this course, you can easily learn to draw crystals from the comfort of your home, at your ease and pace, and at a very appealing price. In this course, you will learn to draw and color realistic crystals, crystal clusters and geodes using different color pencils. The instructor is going to share different techniques and secrets that would be of great help in drawing crystals like a professional. The course has been designed for all the artists and adult colorists out there who are struggling with sketching or hand craps. You will get to know all about the tools required to make amazing crystals. The course has been broken down into three main parts. And each lesson contains different lecture videos, explanations, and demos.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Reviews are known to be the most authentic and clear source to determine whether or not a course is suitable for you. When you get to read the comments given by actual users, it becomes easier to decide whether this course is suitable for you or not. So, let us take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course.
- The instructor of this course has done an amazing job in explaining why lines and shading are placed where they are. I can say this is a great class that has so much to offer (Carol Imber, ★★★★★).
- So far I have only watched the whole course it is because I am still waiting for my ordered supplies to come. But based on what I have seen, I can say that this is a very well-structured and organized course. The instructor Lisa has not only provided with some of the best tips on coloring and drawing but also a huge amount of knowledge about the subject itself. I can highly recommend this course to everyone interested in drawing crystals (Dennies Glodau, ★★★★★).
- I love this course as the content is very engaging. Even though I am halfway through the course yet I felt like giving this review. I am really enjoying making my own crystals. The instructions are clear and understandable (Cyndie B, ★★★★★).
- This was a fantastic and easy to follow course that has been taught by a great artist. I am really happy to have found this course as my dream to learn to draw crystals on my own has been fulfilled (Emm C, ★★★★★).
- I believe Lisa is a great teacher and the course was very much fun to learn from. The colors that she has used to make crystals were great (Celeste Mehra, 5 stars).
- The course has excellent instructions in it that has been explained in a very clear way (Catherine M, ★★★★★).
- Yes this course definitely has great tips to offer. The instructor was great and taught me well how to draw crystals (Ineke VD, ★★★★★).
As you can see, the above details about this course are enough for any reader to understand what this course has to offer. So, if you want to learn to draw crystals from the comfort of your home and also at a very reasonable price, then enrolling in the course is what you need to do. Therefore, enroll today and never stop learning.
- Neil Fontaine via Udemy
- 59,143+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,987 Reviews)
- Alejandro Enciso via Udemy
- 846+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (70 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.