- Lindsay Marsh via Udemy
- 3,522+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (254 Ratings)
If you are looking forward to learning the theories of design and its applications using Canva? Then this is your go-to course. In this course, with Lindy, you will launch your future career or start a new one in a field involving design. She will help you understand everything about design principles and in the areas of typography, photography, layout, and composition.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Now we will look into some of the positive and negative feedback for this course.
- I enjoyed this course. The Educator described everything so well that I learned so so much. I’m repeating the course over again to require my very own notes, in order that I can check with them as I attempt a number of the concepts (Sheverley Maye, ★★★★★).
- This is my first ever lesson for a class, and to me, it seemed really interesting. I am glad that I purchased this course. Now I will do my best to portray i=my imagination using these skills (Sameed Sohail, ★★★★★).
- I really appreciated this. it absolutely was a decent introduction to what’s reasonable in Canva and basic design principles (Jackie Sell, ★★★★★).
- Canva is extremely simple to find out, so it is a great course to start the basics of design in the method. Lindsay is doing an astounding job. I really like her projects (Rafael Lima, ★★★★★).
- I found this course was one of the most effective, easy to know easy to follow. The interpretation was good. I recommend to anyone who wants to understand Canva to take this course. I’ll unquestionably take another course together with her (Chris Kilner, ★★★★★).
- If you wish to learn everything about graphic design. Then Lindsay Marsh is that the instructor you wish. I’ve taken some of her courses on Canva, and that I attempt to take all her classes because she really knows her stuff. I’m learning such a lot. Thank you (Ed Thiessen, ★★★★★).
- I am really pleased with this course. I did some others courses related to Canva and design. But, for me, they lacked the eye to detail, they were too nebulous. So, those courses were only satisfactory for a complete beginner in an exceeding design area. This one is far more specific, visually attractive, and up to the purpose. I enjoyed watching the method of designing on Canva, shown step by step. The content is well qualified, the topics discussed during the classes are good (Julia Trzpis, ★★★★★).
- It was a pleasant course. I learned some compact theory about graphic design. I might not support it for more advanced designers though (George Karakolis, ★★★☆☆).
- So far, it has been really informational! Nevertheless, in my free version of Canva, I don’t have admittance to the Headings as she does. Likewise, as all the shapes that she uses within the video. I either must upgrade to a special account in Canva or learn the way to create the various shapes on my very own in a very different program (Brittany Stucki, ★★★★☆).
More Related Courses:
- Lindsay Marsh via Udemy
- 23,192+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,127 Ratings)
- Frank Ideaquirk via Udemy
- 1,431+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (63 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.