- Google via Coursera
- 192 hours of effort required
- 99,196+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (12,991 Ratings)
In this Free Online Google Digital Garage course, what will be taught is how to automate different tasks using Python scripts, how to use Git and GitHub for version control, how one can manage the IT resources at a scale that is applicable for both physical and virtual machines in the cloud, how to analyze the real-world IT problems and how one can use the appropriate strategies to solve the problems are all discussed in the course. So take this course now to learn all this.
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts.
- Use Git and GitHub for version control.
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud.
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems.
- Google Training via Coursera
- 29 hours of effort required
- 81,717+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,784 Ratings)
- Google Cloud via Coursera
- 40 hours of effort required
- 19,718+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,067 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.