Online Course Highlights
- EIT Food via FutureLearn
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 20 hours of effort required
- 40,634+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (229 Reviews)
Through the researches in these recent years, it has been proved that the link between gut and brain is very important. This course will help you learn more about that link. Moreover, you will look into the process through which a person’s brain works, and is affected by diet and nutritional deficiencies. Furthermore, the instructor will help you create less known, and cutting-edge subjects such as the gut-brain axis.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
It is time to look at some of the feedback for this course. This feedback will give you a more better insight to what this course has to offer and if this course is worth the money and the time.
- This course is very informative, science-based testimony, and interesting at the identical time. I’m qualified within the brain so therein regard the amount was completely fine. I still learned plenty. A growing subject in science (Tracey E, ★★★★★).
- This course is extremely comprehensive because it explores the subject from different viewpoints. The amount of the content was excellent and also the content very interesting. I definitely recommend the course to anyone fascinated by the subject (Barbara M, ★★★★★).
- This course is basic level to the intermediate level course. It touches most developing science concerning brain and gut-dispels legends and uses updated knowledge. Enjoyed the amazing presenters. (Annabelle W, ★★★★★).
- I really enjoyed this course and found it to be very impressive, with an honest amount of data at a suitable level of complexity on my behalf of me. The array of topics covered equaled my interest (Liz K, ★★★★★).
- The course was convenient to me as I’m studying psychology in grade. I was all ready to learn the brain and further connections it had with the gut. It is absolutely was very exciting to find out about eating habits and also the different ends of that spectrum (amelia r, ★★★★★).
- I thought I knew quite a lot about gut brain involvement but I learned most in this course. I’ve made important changes to my diet on the premise of this and my knowledge is way greater. I recommend it to everybody. (Rosalind H, ★★★★★).
- Even as a lapsed scientist a number of the terms went right over my mind. A dictionary would be good. Also, some communication from the tutors would are helpful. But a superb course overall (Jill S, ★★★★★).
- Very entertaining although I struggled with a number of the medical terms. Well, work participating and particularly interesting within the area of labor distributed on probiotics. (Claire S, ★★★★★).
- This course literally has no negative feedback which proves the worth of this course.
More Related Courses:
Superfoods: Myths and Truths
- EIT Food | Universita Degli Studi Di Torino via FutureLearn
- 4 Weeks (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 13,789+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (93 Ratings)
Revolutionising the Food Chain with Technology
- EIT Food | Queen’s University Belfast via FutureLearn
- 5 Weeks (4 hours weekly) of effort required
- 1,144+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (5 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.