Digital Wellbeing Course to know about the impact digital technology has on our health, relationships, and society.
- Study UK Campaign | University of York via FutureLearn
- 3 weeks (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 11,928+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (67 Ratings)
Did you ever think about the impact that digital technology has on our health, relationships, and society? Or did we ever pay attention to ensuring our own digital wellbeing or how to do it? In this course, you will get to understand all about digital wellbeing and its impact on our lives. Through this course, you will get to investigate different, new, and established technologies and also their impact on our society. Similarly, we will also be looking at the pros and cons of engaging with technology and much more. The course is divided into different modules and in each module, you will get a chance to learn something new and unique regarding this course.
Syllabus of the Digital Wellbeing Course:
The Digital Wellbeing course has a variety of topics included the details of which are given below.
- A complete introduction to the digital society and its wellbeing. You will get to understand modern culture and trends in it.
- Next, you will be exploring all about digital identity and the balance of online and offline activities.
- Similarly, you will also understand the negative behaviors online and also the strategies and approaches that can be used to manage them.
- Furthermore, you will get to understand the positive uses of technology regarding our education, health, and society as well.
- After that, the instructor will engage you with some current areas of research on digital identity and wellbeing.
- Similarly, you will get to know the various facts of digital wellbeing and also the associated implications on a personal and social level.
- In addition, you will be identifying some of the benefits and risks of engaging in particular online activities that are directly related to personal wellbeing.
- Next, you will get to understand the impact of personal digital practices on digital identity and wellbeing.
Digital Wellbeing Course Reviews:
In this section, we are going to take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course. After taking a look at what others think of this course, it will become easy to decide whether or not to take this course.
- I have found this course to be very enriching ad interesting. All the concepts taught were explained very clearly and the instructor has shared nothing but the latest information. And that is why I would definitely recommend this course to all those interested. (Patty R).
- Everything explained in this course was very relevant and I really enjoyed learning from the course. There was not even a single moment where I felt like the instructor is drifting from the topic. The best thing about this course was the introduction to well-being in the digital age. I really wanted to understand how we are depending on the digital age and this course gave me what I needed. (Mary C).
- I strongly believe and feel that this course turned out to be very helpful for me and can be for the vast majority of the population. This course helped me analyze the effect of our actions through social media and that is why I have found this course to be an excellent way to understand the digital world. (Dimitra A).
- A very interesting course that can be of great help for all the communication and marketing specialists. We really need to understand the ethics in social media management and in community management and this is exactly what the course has to offer. (Federica C)
- The topics covered in the course took a broad sweep through all aspects of digital and social media. (Malcolm R).
- The course contains very accessible and valuable information and the link to further information were also very helpful. A big thanks to the instructor for this course, his hard work has definitely paid off. (Caroline N).
- Universidad de Palermo via FutureLearn
- 4 weeks (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 4,328+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (57 Ratings)
- Leiden University via FutureLearn
- 6 Weeks (6 hours weekly) of effort required
- 17,369+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (93 Ratings)
- St George’s University of London via FutureLearn
- 3 Weeks (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 4,389+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (21 Ratings)
As you can see from the above information that the course has many topics relevant to digital wellbeing and how it is affecting our lives in both positive and negative ways. So, if you want to be able to understand what it is from the comfort of your home and at your ease and pace, then enroll today. And don’t forget to stay safe, stay home, and never stop learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.