- Dante Leo via Udemy
- 1,306+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (151 Ratings)
MSCA Windows Server 2019 training course at Udemy is explicitly designed for speed learning. It is a follow-on course to harness Windows Server for managing a cost-effective and highly efficient infrastructure. This course shall teach you all the necessary administrative skills for installing and configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2019. You will also get hands-on experience with unlimited labs along with learning about the integration of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 through this course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “MCSA Windows Server 2019 Active Directory” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 12 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 83.3% reviews were positive while around 16.7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Dante Leo online course received a total score of 4.2 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|5.0 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
What Will You Learn in This Course?
Taking this course will make you learn the basic points about MCSA Windows Server including:
- This course will prepare you for the MCSA exam.
- You will be capable of managing the Windows server 2019 Active directory like a PRO.
- It will prepare you to pass an interview and apply for jobs in this domain as an Administrator.
- You will be able to configure and install the domain controllers.
- You will be capable of managing objects in AD DS by using graphical tools.
- Next, you will learn to implement and manage Group Policy objects (GPOs).
- Then you will learn to deploy, manage, and administer Active Directory Federation Services.
- Finally, you will also learn to troubleshoot, monitor, and implement directory synchronization between local AD DS and Azure AD.
What People Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall have a detailed look at the feedback given by different users who opted for this course. By reading the opinion of actual users, you can decide whether or not you should take this course.
- I must say that I have learnt a lot through this course. Everything was clear and delivered in an easy way. So far, I really enjoyed the learning process and I look forward going to the next level with the instructor. (Alberto L, ★★★★★).
- This course helped me to great extent in polishing my skills in system administration and it gave me a good base in the domain of MCSA Windows Server. (Tweterane I, ★★★★★).
- I simply loved this course .It proved to be beneficial in building my career as a certified system administrator. I would recommend this course to all the professionals or learners who seek to have a career in this field. (Claude N, ★★★★★).
- I had to handle the setup of windows server 2019 at site and I was having some problems doing so. This course cleared all my ambiguities and guided me well in handling the setup. I am thankful to the team and instructor for such a nice and easy to grasp content. Thankyou. (Sharad M, ★★★★★).
- I really like the pace of this course .It covered the important aspects so well and give us all the important details and concepts about windows Server. Highly recommend this course. (Nir, ★★★★★).
- The introduction to the course was great. Now I look forward to the entire course. (Maxim M, ★★★★★).
- This course is absolutely amazing and great just like your previous courses. It was well detailed and well explained. The labs and practical’s included were also very helpful. Thanks to the instructor for giving us such a good experience. (Manpreet S, ★★★★★).
- The modules were not up to date and the instructor was too fast. I had to pause and rewind the video again and again. (Mark B, ★★☆☆☆).
- I was having hearing problems. The video quality was not that good so I couldn’t see it clearly. All the videos were taken from full window with a resuscitation of 720 only. So I couldn’t understand the content. (Prabu U, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.