- University of Copenhagen via Coursera
- 71,876+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,774 Ratings)
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were launched by the UN in the year 2015 and are adopted by 193 member states. These goals usually represent a very important international step in setting humanity on a trajectory towards sustainable development. Keeping in mind what the SDGs are we present to you this “Sustainable development Goals” course. Here you will get a detailed overview of what the SDGs are and how sustainability has been understood so far. The instructor also explains how the progress of the SDGs is measured. This course aims to examine how different societal factors are responding and how the SDGs are being implemented all over the world.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Sustainable Development Goals – A global, transdisciplinary vision for the future” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 976 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 96.6% reviews were positive while around 3.4% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- University of Copenhagen online course received a total score of 4.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
What Will You Learn in This Course?
Taking this course will help you learn and understand;
- How all the SDGs are relevant for the management of the global systems supporting humanity?
- You will be learning everything there is about SDG 13 which is Climate Action. (As the main focus of this course is on SDG 13).
- Similarly, you will gain up-to-date knowledge of the current understanding of human impacts on the Earth at the planetary level.
- The instructor will talk about the progress toward establishing global management of human interactions with the climate system and that too within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
What People Are Saying About this Online Course:
In this section, you will find feedback that has been given by other learners of this course. By reading actual comments from actual learners, you can get a clear picture of what the course has to offer.
- This is without any doubt a wonderful course and has described the SDGs issues in a very clear and concise manner. The Facilitator Katherine Richardson is amazing. The way she speaks and explains everything is something that you wouldn’t find in every instructor. I am thankful to Copenhagen University and all those who have made it possible for us to learn from this course. (Mohammed KF, ★★★★★).
- I can say this course greatly focuses on the entire global perspective of the future that we hope to live in for as long as we are alive. The course has topics explained in so much detail but in the shortest way to make learners not lose interest in the content. The best part was the discussion of the roles required to achieve the UN 2030 agenda of the 17 SDGs. (Dennis L, ★★★★★).
- This was an excellent course that gives a great amount of content about the SDGs. I was thrilled by the devotion of the instructor and her team that succeeded in providing clear and easy-to-understand content on a global topic. (Pedro CD, ★★★★★).
- After completing this course, I can say this course has fully met my expectations and helped me develop a clear image of the current world situation from different perspectives. Many topics caught my attention but the discussion on the economical, political, and ecological issues relevant to sustainable development was the best part for me. (Kambekov N, ★★★★★).
- I believe this is a very important course that should be taken by every individual to understand the SDGs and how to play our part in achieving these goals. It would be so much easier if the 17 goals are added to the primary school syllabus. (Gatmai M, ★★★★★).
- I would like to thank the instructor for this amazing course. The course had the best details explained in an engaging manner. (Jeremiah M, ★★★★★).
- I am pretty much satisfied with the content of this course. Thanks to the instructor I now know what SDGs are and how I can play my part in it. (Nur H, ★★★★★).
- This was a well-narrated course on Sustainable Development Goals and can be recommended to all the present generation and the social development professionals to understand what SDGs are. (Abhijit M, ★★★★★).
- This was an eye-opening and very informative course for me. The integrated learning experience made it possible for me to understand everything easily. The best thing about this course is that it not only covers why the SDGs are important but also shares a systems approach guideline that can be put into work. (Ebru D, ★★★★★).
- A very informative course that had everything explained in a concise and to-the-point manner. I appreciate the course highlighted the interdependency and the common goal of all 17 SDGs in an engaging way. I believe people in healthcare, education, environment, agriculture, politics, and all other departments should take this course and understand the importance of SDGs. (Oria P, ★★★★★).
- It has been a privilege to learn from this course. It educated me on the importance of the conservation of nature. The course also highlighted the problems that humans are facing due to the exploitation of the environment. One can really learn so much from this course. (Uvais P, ★★★★★).
- This was a well-structured and easy-to-follow course that highlighted the basics of the SDGs in a peculiar way. I am giving this course 4- star rating only because the content and resources are a little outdated. Otherwise, the entire course is great and relatable. (Marlene S, ★★★★☆).
- The course is detailed and offers cutting-edge information and the delivery style of the instructor was great. The only problem I experienced was some links were disabled and I think it should be looked into. (Samwel M, ★★★★☆).
- The topic of this course is no doubt crucial and very interesting. However, I didn’t like the delivery style of the professor. The way she explained and presented the materials was a little less inspiring. (Madina K, ★★☆☆☆).
- The instructor was not that invested in the course and it only felt like she is book reading the entire content to us. (Jacob Neil, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.