- Carolyn Goerner via LinkedIn Learning
- 150,902+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.7 (1,007 Ratings)
Even in today’s modern world, we have often witnessed that numerous sources have documented the troubles and hindrances faced by women in crafting their way to the top of businesses and employment in companies. Women leaders across the globe in the past and even in today’s fast-progressing world, are less highlighted in comparison to their extent of effort and what they have accomplished. The accomplishments of great women leaders are laid on a strong foundation of limitless efforts they have put in. Yet, they are subjected to extreme pressures of living up to the standards defined by society and complying with the norms which develop resistance in their path towards glory.
Developing an environment that exhibits the approach of “Inclusive excellence” where both Men and Women have equal opportunities to excel, is the greatest necessity of the time. This requires correct strategic planning and skills.
In this course, you will learn about the techniques and strategies that can help you build a concrete collaborative culture based on negation to impartiality, in your organization. Interactive sessions will help you develop an insight into thinking critically to carry out measures for developing such an environment.
Experienced instructors, trainers, colleagues, and professors Daisy L. Lovelace and Carolyn Goerner will deliver thought-provoking lectures and will share their vast experiences in this field. Also, they will shed light on the challenges and difficulties that women face in terms of gender discrimination, imposter syndrome, and barriers in communication, and will tell teach the strategies to nullify these issues.
TTC Course Analysis:
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course covers the topics that possess great significance and need to be discussed more often in society.
- The engaging nature of the course helped the participants to involve themselves to a greater extent and hence ultimately enhanced their learning.
- The practical applicability of the strategies discussed in this course reflected the experience of the trainer.
- Some interactive sessions should have been added to the course so that general queries of women could have been identified and subsequently discussed.
- This course overall is bold in its nature as it discussed some of the least highlighted aspects of society which need to be promoted in order to empower women and produce great women leaders.
Pros & Cons:
- Practical knowledge.
- Unique content.
- Clarity and concreteness.
- Engaging lectures.
- Coherence in the flow of information.
- Information enriched content.
- Some lectures are not generic in nature.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- The course content possessed much practical knowledge. The relevance of course material was of the highest quality. I found no deviation from the topic and the learning objectives of the course. (Rhoda Munyua, ★★★★★)
- The information imparted in this course was fantastic. (Amaris Jaurique, ★★★★★)
- This course imparted in-depth knowledge related to women’s leadership. Also, the course content incorporated every possible solution to empower women. Some of the strategies were very concrete in their applicability and generating desired outcomes. The instructor was able to successfully deliver the lectures with excellent command and composure. (Chioma lke, ★★★★★)
- The beauty of this course is that it shines a light on some of the well-known elements that somehow affect women as well as some of the least talked about aspects of society are also blatantly illustrated. This richness in the content enabled many oppressed souls to speak. I would recommend it to everyone regardless of gender. (Jade Alicks, ★★★★★)
- The course content reflects some valuable tactics women need to adapt so as to stand out among men and be promoted as they deserved. (Jane Mwaniki, ★★★★★)
- I really admire the condensed and precise nature of the course. All the course topics were illustrated with clarity. The engagement this course offered was overwhelming. The information and knowledge shared were optimal and enough for any individual to grasp what the instructor is intending to deliver. I loved this course. (Susan Lawrence, ★★★★★)
- This course was undoubtedly an engaging one. The clarity in the illustrations improved the understandability of the concepts. I would surely recommend it to every female leader who is young and facing hardships in performing her role and to every other woman who possess inspiration and passion in her and aspire to become a successful leader. (Tolulope Akintaro, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- The presentation was very fruitful for all the women carrying out their leadership roles. Considering myself, I found a unique and better insight into how can I involve myself in the leadership role I possess in a more productive way. It was a great course overall. (Jacquelyn swinton, ★★★★★)
- I am delighted that this course included the biases aspect of our organizational culture. I have witnessed and experienced it before. The techniques and tips provided are very effective. It developed an efficacy in me to tackle such issues. I will apply the tips I learned in this course at my workplace. (Jemson Lukang, ★★★★★)
- The content of the course is less generic and specifically targets the working culture that is dominated by men. So, some aspects should be explained that could relate to the working environment dominated by women in HR.
- The cultural difference as a whole topic should be included and discussed explicitly as it is an important part of almost every professional organization.
- Some assumptions such as (girls avoid losing) must be reviewed as many participants differ in this opinion.
- Some more lectures should be included in this course that could interpret the emotions of many participants in the audience and consequently, new aspects would have emerged to ponder.
Is this Course worth taking?
Every ambitious woman who is willing to exploit all the potential possessed by her should take this course. This course sheds light on some very important aspects of society. This course also provides useful strategies for women as well as organizations to put into action so as to facilitate women empowering themselves. The huge experiences carried by the trainers helped the audience to engage during the lectures as they were subjected to stories of their own. They were able to connect as they had been the victim of this partiality for years at their workplace. The major plus of this course is the practical applicability of the tactics described. These strategies will help society to develop an environment based on equality.