- Irina Ketkin via Udemy
- 8,496+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,510 Ratings)
Are you interested in becoming a confident people development practitioner and knowledgeable in Human Resource Development? If yes, then this course is for you. Here the instructor will explain in detail what Learning and Development are and how they can support the achievement of any organization’s objectives. Here you will get to discuss the goals and purpose of L&D in detail. The instructor will also help you identify the different roles in L&D and understand all the responsibilities and activities related to it. Then you will understand the best practices involved in building a list of skills and knowledge areas required to become an L&D professional.
Going further, you will be taught how to devise a plan that meets your individual learning and development needs. You will also get to understand the basics of Talent Management. Thus taking this course will equip you with everything you need to start a career in Learning & Development.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Introduction to Learning and Development” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 421 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 94% reviews were positive while around 6% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Irina Ketkin’s online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course offers excellent and to-the-point content regarding L&D.
- The instructor is very capable and has shared enough tools to help us grow in this field.
- The course contains enough information to help you become more effective in this field.
- Learners were able to perform well at their workplaces after taking this course.
Pros & Cons:
- Suitable for beginners.
- Instructor response within hours.
- Helps you jumpstart your career in L&D.
- Offers helpful tools to learn L&D.
- Some content is too basic.
- Content is not interactive.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- I have found the content of this course to be very informative along with a good academic base. What I loved the most about this course was the worksheet provided in the introduction. It gave me a chance to take stock of my current skills. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- The content of this course was not only simple but easy to follow and the host explained all the concepts whether new or old with clarity. As a beginner, I was able to learn so much from this course all thanks to the instructor and her way of teaching. (Meera N, ★★★★★)
- The course offers excellent content delivery and the instructor succeeded in sharing appropriate details that are important to understand as a novice. (Emmanuel C, ★★★★★)
- Even though it was an introductory course, yet it provided all the necessary content regarding the L&D field and its particular focus was on Business Partnership and Culture. The topics selection was good and now that I have completed this course, I am planning on taking more advanced courses by the same instructor as I am very happy with her insightful content. (Zeid S, ★★★★★)
- This was a very well-structured, thorough, and most engaging course I got for myself. It was easy to follow and had a lot of useful and well-presented information that helped me in structuring my L&D approach. (Agnes D, ★★★★★)
- Taking this course was a fun experience for me. I really liked the fact that the course had such simplified notes and it all turned out to be quite helpful. (Adelabu A, ★★★★★)
- This was an amazing and quite informative course and offered a detailed insight into the L & D role. The instructor shared some really helpful tips that made my learning experience more fun and knowledgeable. (Sharona P, ★★★★★)
- I was able to learn a lot from this course. Listening to all the lecture videos helped me a lot in improving my skills and now I can take advanced courses and further my knowledge of L&D all thanks to this course. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- I couldn’t have asked for a better instructor or course. The course teaches you so many techniques and the way the instructor answers all your questions were just too admirable. It only took her 48 hours to reply to all my queries and whatever questions I had in my mind are now clear thanks to her. (Sudhanshu S, ★★★★★)
- This course has taught me well that learning and development is a systematic process and it enhances an employee’s skills. The course teaches you valuable skills from the comfort of your home. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- I am a fresher in L&D and that is why I needed complete guidance on L&D and whether I need to start a career in this field or not. Glad to say this course has helped me a lot in setting my mind and now I am focused enough to pursue this as a career. (Geetha A, ★★★★★)
- Only because of this course, do I now have a clear plan of action on how to further my career in this field. The course did help me examine my current roles and goals and how I can improve. (Varun K, ★★★★★)
- The things that this course taught me have allowed me to perform my daily tasks better than ever. I now enjoy doing my daily tasks as I do them more efficiently now. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- When I took this course, I was hoping to learn more actionable skills but that wasn’t the case. But yes it does give you a broad overview of L&D.
- Since the videos are already short, the instructor shouldn’t have talked about what will happen in the next videos but instead should focus on the current topic. I believe it was a waste of time.
Is this Course worth taking?
This is a very interesting course that gives out a lot of information on Learning and Development. The instructor has done a significant job of explaining different concepts. So, if you are a beginner and looking for a way to start a career in L&D then this course is the perfect option.