- DeepLearning.AI via Coursera
- 800,239+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (36,123 Ratings)
The importance of Artificial Intelligence is increasing with each passing day. And almost all organizations have started to realize its value. If you also want your organization to start using Artificial Intelligence or become better at using it then this course is the answer. This course aims to help learners understand the meaning behind common AI terminology. Then you will understand all about neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science. Similarly, the instructor will explain how to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems that may occur in your organization. Moreover, you will be taught how to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI and so much more.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “AI for Everyone” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 9,624 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 97.3% reviews were positive while around 2.7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- DeepLearning.AI online course received a total score of 4.9 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
In this section, we present to you feedback that learners have given about this course. By reading their experiences you can decide whether or not this course is the right fit for you.
- With the help of this course, I was able to get a comprehensive overview of what AI is. The concepts behind AI have been taught in an engaging manner. This is without any doubt an excellent course to start learning AI. (Aleena A, ★★★★★).
- I would say professor Andrew has done an excellent job with this course. The way he explained even the complex topics was admirable. The topics were simple and easy to understand and make me understand all about AI growth and limitations and so much more. (Jonathan F, ★★★★★).
- After completing this course I can say it was totally worth all my time and efforts. The quality of the course content was great and I have become a fan of Andrew Ng after this course. (Eliot A, ★★★★★).
- I only have one word for this course which is, “Extraordinary”. This course has taught me so much about what Artificial Intelligence is in an engaging manner. I really appreciate the examples that the instructor has used in this course. It was a comprehensive course and I enjoyed learning a lot from it. (Tarun Raj Kumar, ★★★★★).
- The course was highly engaging and has taught me so much about artificial intelligence. I can’t wait to recommend it to all those at my workplace interested in Artificial Intelligence. (Steve K, ★★★★★).
- I believe this was a great course that helped me understand how AI can be implemented in my workplace. The instructor has explained everything very clearly and I can definitely recommend this course to all those who want to learn all about Artificial Intelligence. (Srihari P, ★★★★★).
- When I took this course, I wasn’t expecting to gain anything useful from it because I never got to learn anything from an online course. But I must say this course is different and taught me more than I expected. The explanations were great, neither too easy nor difficult. And now I am ready to take my understanding to an advanced level. (Alexia S, ★★★★★).
- Learning from this course has been a great experience for me and I believe it gave me a sense of completion. As I already know a lot about AI, it was refreshing to have an overview of each concept again. (Victor M, ★★★★★).
- I have found this course to be great, the introduction to artificial intelligence and how it can be applied to organizations was very engaging, informative, and simple. (Lea Adams, ★★★★★).
- The course offers a nice and comprehensive introduction to artificial intelligence which kept me glued to the screen. Andrew has been a great instructor and I really appreciate the efforts which have been put into this course. (Sajid L, ★★★★★).
- With the help of this course, I understood the basics of AI easily. The different procedures explained in the course also helped me make sense of everything. Now I feel like I can apply all my learning at work. (Shriya H, ★★★★★).
- Everything explained in the course has been delivered brilliantly. The course mostly contains all the important stuff which can help practitioners orient themselves. Every day I watched one or two videos and understood everything clearly. (Marcus B, ★★★★★).
- If you want to understand the basics of AI from the comfort of your home then this course is what you need. The course is highly informative and the examples helped me understand the concepts even better. Learning from this course has been a great experience. And if you want to get into the technical aspects of AI then you better take this course first. (Sreenivasarao K, ★★★★★).
- This is an excellent course for all those who want to quickly get their arms around AI. I believe this course can be completed in less than 4 weeks as well. And you would be surprised to know I completed the entire course in my 12-hour flight. (Dev D, ★★★★★).
- This course offers a high-level introduction and is useful for those who don’t know what AI is or how it works. The explanations were great and easy to understand. (Ryan P, ★★★★★).
- This course has given me an abstract view of AI and a very good understanding of what it can and cannot do. For someone who is understanding all this for the first time, I found the explanations to be very clear and to the point. (Raviraja S, ★★★★★).
- I think this course had really basic information to offer. I was expecting much more content from this course and got half of it. (Samridh K, ★★☆☆☆).
- The course had basic information to share and it was not very insightful. Yes, some videos were interesting but don’t qualify for a 5-star rating. (Ian H, ★★☆☆☆).
- The content was a little outdated and not that interesting. (Darshan S, ★★☆☆☆).
- The course was quite trivial and could have been summarized more quickly. (George I, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.