- University of Virginia via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 3 months of effort required
- 4,497+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (29 ratings)
- Language: English
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
After reading learner reviews, we believe;
- The content of the courses is very informative and easy to understand.
- The instructor explained all the courses, engagingly. All are well-structured.
- The quizzes can help you improve your coding skills.
- You can learn to code from the comfort of your home.
Skills you’ll Develop from this Specialization?
Upon completing the specialization, you will develop the following skills;
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Web Design
- JAVA Script
- HTML 5
- Rapid Prototyping
- User Interface Design
And many more.
Courses in Coding for Designers, Managers, and Entrepreneurs Specialization
There are 3 courses in this specialization and the following are the details of each of the courses.
Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs I (★★★★★ 4.5 | 26 ratings | 8 reviews)
Are you interested in experiencing what it is to go from idea to code? If yes, then this course is exactly what you need to enroll in. This is a type of course that is suitable for a hands-on collaborator with developers, professionals, and even beginners. The aim of this course is to focus on going from design to code with HTML and CSS. Both are core building blocks for almost everything that is on the web. Similarly, you will be taught how to become more creative and confident so that you can become a better collaborator on digital projects. This course has been developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia. With that, it is taught by top-ranked faculty which means that this course has the best learning material to offer.
Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs II (★★★★★ 4.5 | 10 ratings | 3 reviews)
Coding for Designers, Managers, & Entrepreneurs III (★★★★★ 4.9 | 7 ratings)
Pros and Cons:
- Helpful additional readings.
- Course 2 has low-quality material.
What People Are Saying About this Professional Certificate:
In this section, we are going to talk about the feedback which users have given about this specialization overall or individual courses in it. By taking a look at what other people think of the courses in this specialization, you can easily decide which course is suitable or worth taking.
- Only because of this specialization, I was able to learn the right way to structure an HTML website. How to debug in HTML and CSS, how to prototype a website, and all the important basics of coding were explained beautifully in all three courses. I truly believe that this specialization can provide designers and managers a better vision to perform well (Antonio F, ★★★★★).
- I took the first course from the specialization and found it worth my time and effort. It is one of the courses which I have taken and completed from start to end. I am definitely going to recommend this course to all people who want to learn to code. The course offers immense learning and a very nice experience. Even if you don’t have any prior knowledge, you can still learn from this course (Rithika B, ★★★★★).
- The first course is great and teaches you many new concepts about coding. But I will say sometimes the supporting material can be a little confusing as they cover material for more than just one course. But other than that, the course is perfect (Elliot WH, ★★★★☆).
- I took the 2nd course from the specialization and it was great. I started loving coding only because of the content that I have learned from this course. The teaching style was great and the instructor has explained everything relevant and to the point (Durga PP, ★★★★★).
- Taking the 2nd course and then being able to learn from it was a great use of my time. I never thought I would have completed this course but I’m glad I did. Really thankful to all those involved in providing this course (Honey B, ★★★★★).
- I am not satisfied with this specialization as reviewing took a very long time. I have already completed course 2 and course 3 and now I am just waiting for someone to review what I have done. And in doing so I had to pay one month extra (Kevin B, ★★☆☆☆).
Is this Specialization worth taking?
So these are the three courses in the specialization which you can enroll in. Therefore choose any course of your choice or the whole specialization now and never stop learning.
- Google via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 6 months of effort required
- 75,589+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,809 ratings)
- University of Illinois via Coursera
- 8 months of effort required
- 69,758 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,891 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.