- Richard Lock via Udemy
- 20,405+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (6,344 Ratings)
- 04 Hours of effort required!
This is an extensive course for people who want to perfect their communication skills and become excellent presentations. This helps them prepare excellent presentations that help them stand out in a crowd and gives them an edge. This course will allow students to give presentations that will help them get their point across effectively along with adding necessary details crucial to the topic only. From connecting with your audience to holding their attention, this course offers all the important tips and techniques needed to create an impactful business presentation. Some tips that this course offers are regarding one’s body language, vocal tone, expressions, etc. All of these are just as important as creating a visually appealing presentation that grabs attention.
The way to deliver the material is also very crucial and this course teaches students how to have an influential discussion. With assignments to help practice and additional learning material added, this course is beneficial for anyone who takes it.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Business Presentation Skills – Excellence Made Easy” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 720 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 86% reviews were positive while around 14% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Richard Lock online course received a total score of 4.3 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.2 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is interesting, helpful, and clear.
- The instructor is very engaging and provides good explanations of the topic.
- The course contains extra resources and assignments for the learners to practice and gain additional knowledge from.
- This course is perfect for those who want to get their business ideas approved and implemented and want to convey their message efficiently.
Pros & Cons:
- This course offers additional material and assignments.
- The instructor is an experienced individual.
- The content of this course is easy to understand.
- The sound is a bit unclear and it is hard to hear at times.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- This session is really interesting with the opt examples used. The content is simple and clear. It’s very easy to understand and that makes it preferable. The tutor made the presentation really interesting and was able to deliver the exact points that were needed. Excellent work. (Asha M, ★★★★★)
- The course content was too good and the instructor was explaining the concepts neatly. It is an eye-opener and I understood so much information about presentation skills. Thanks a lot for this wonderful course. (Hema T, ★★★★★)
- I really learned a lot from the content presented in this video and liked the presenter’s style of delivery. Great course with amazing tips regarding business presentations. Highly recommended. (Lynette H, ★★★★★)
- This course provided great learning. The content was very well explained and will surely help me in my professional and personal life in the long run. The given pointers will not only help me while presenting but also will be useful while communicating with someone. (Sachin G, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course. It is very useful, well-structured, and easy to understand. The professor is really engaging and the material provided is great. I’m loving it so far. (Carolina Q, ★★★★★)
- The course had a good start and is very engaging. Students can easily get distracted but the instructor keeps the momentum going. Thank you for such an interesting course. (Rajesh A, ★★★★★)
- This is a fantastic presentation skills course. It is well structured, easy to follow, and engaging with many informative tips to use in your future presentations. Highly recommended. (Anonymized User, ★★★★★)
- Richard is an extremely engaging presenter and trainer with a gentle and easy manner of speaking. The course is long enough to be filled with great information and gives great examples but isn’t overwhelmingly long. He also uses some very entertaining stories and quotes to help us understand the topic better. This was a very enjoyable course. (Gavin, ★★★★★)
- This is an excellent, proven, and engaging The sample videos are great and give us an idea of how to present. The instructor’s delivery style is commendable and I really appreciated the way in which the content is provided. (Daisy W, ★★★★★)
- This is an excellent course. It provides great and useful tips that help us learn everything easily. Each session was interesting and engaging with a lot of knowledge. (Steve M, ★★★★★)
- I really enjoyed this course and especially liked the exercises that allowed me to practice what I learned. They proved to be very important in helping me reinforce whatever I have learned so far. (Jennifer D, ★★★★★)
- This course was a perfect match for me. I got a chance to practice what I’ve learned from the course today due to the assignments given and the feedback I received from my manager is amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful course. (Senzo Y, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- It was a good experience. I have learned a lot and the tips provided are very useful for my future presentations. I will definitely use them in my professional life in order to advance in my career. (Marjeleth A, ★★★★★)
- The course had a poor sound quality which made it really hard to understand some of the important materials. I missed a lot of the useful information provided because of the bad audio quality. I would suggest that the instructor use a better mic or get better equipment in order to make the courses more effective.
- The course is too lengthy. The instructor provided unnecessary details that I found were not needed. This made the course a bit boring. I would appreciate it if the course only contained useful and relevant details that make the course enjoyable.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course contains some very important and new tips that are targeted toward business presentations and can help those struggling with effective presentations. The content provided is very useful and includes tips and tricks that are beneficial to the learner. This course provides practice material that will help learners reinforce their learning and put it to practice. Business presentations can be made more impressionable after taking this course which will allow students to easily excel in their careers.