ASP.NET Core and Angular 2(4+) is an ideal combination for building real world modular and cloud-optimized applications. As we know that ASP.NET Core is a complete re-write version from Microsoft for building cross-platform applications.
What You will Learn?
- Build real-world applications with ASP.NET Core and Angular 2
- Integrate ASP.NET MVC / Core with Angular 2
- Implement a clean and decoupled architecture
- Understand and apply the Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)
- Properly implement the repository and unit of work patterns
- Use the new dependency injection feature in ASP.NET Core
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Build APIs with ASP.NET Core
- Test APIs using PostMan
- Use AutoMapper
- Store and retrieve data using Entity Framework Core (Code-first approach)
- Implement CRUD operations (including one-to-many and many-to-many relationships)
- Implement filtering, sorting and pagination
- Handle and log errors
- Display toast notifications
- Implement photo upload with progress bar
- Add authentication and authorization using Auth0 and JWTs
- Write clean, maintainable and reliable code
- Refactor bad code into good code
- Better understand software development life-cycle
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Build a Real-world App with ASP.NET Core and Angular 2 (4+)” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 756 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 78.2% reviews were positive while around 21.8% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- UC Davis online course received a total score of 3.9 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
Online Course Description:
The course offered by Udemy to Learn ASP.NET Core and Angular 2+ focuses on building real world application instead of just theory. ASP.NET Core is an advanced version of ASP.NET which is a remodeled framework of the old version with modular, cross-platform and cloud-based support. The new ASP.NET applications run on all platforms without any support of virtual machine tools. This allows the users of Windows, Mac or Linux much more freedom and ease in building the applications.
Before going into details, let’s highlight few key points about this Course:
- Best Seller Udemy Online Course
- 4,527++ students enrolled
- 665 Ratings available
- 10 Hours on-demand videos
- 14 Articles
- 18 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
There are two ways to build ASP.NET Core applications. You can use Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio Code, a light-weight cross-platform code editor. In this course, Mosh uses VSCode and the command-line to build an app, but what you learn can be applied in Visual Studio 2017 as well.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
In order to take this course, you should have at least 3 months experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6 and Angular 2 (or higher).
If you need to strengthen your understanding of these frameworks, you can watch Mosh’s related courses prior to or in parallel with this course:
- Angular 2 with TypeScript for Beginners
- The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course
- Entity Framework 6 in Depth
60 DAY CHALLENGE PROGRAM
Depending on your level of experience, there are different ways to take this course. You can watch it, section by section, just like other courses. You may prefer to code along with the videos or watch a section first and then code.
But if you like to get out of your comfort zone and take your coding skills to the next level, you should take advantage of the 60 day challenge program that comes with this course.
Imagine you and Mosh are team mates and are working on a real-world project. Every week Mosh gives you a challenge or a task to complete. You have one week to complete this task. The following week he publishes a new section and shows you how he completes that task himself. This is a fantastic learning opportunity for you. You can compare your code with his and find areas for improvement.
Initially only the first section is published. A new section is added to the course on a weekly basis. If you don’t like the weekly gaps, you can wait until the course is complete. But you’ll miss the opportunity to be part of this 60 day challenge program with other students at the exact same time.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT
While you use ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework to build an app, the focus of this course is on application building skills and not a deep overview of ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework. Because in any real-world applications, you use only a subset of the features in any frameworks. So, it’s impossible to cover everything about ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework in one app. But you’ll learn about the key things that you need to know in order to get the job done.
Also, the following topics are outside the scope of this course:
- Complex domains and domain-driven design (DDD)
- Design patterns
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Automated testing
Finally, the application you’ll build in this course has a very simple user interface since the focus of this course is on coding not building visually engaging user interfaces.
TAKE YOUR CODING SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
So, do you want to transition from ASP.NET MVC 5 and learn about the latest stuff happening in .NET Core? Do you want to learn how to build a real-world application with ASP.NET Core and Angular? Then take this course and get started.
Note that the price for this course goes up weekly as new sections are added and eventually it’ll be somewhere between $150 to $200. By enrolling in the course now, you’ll get all the future sections for free. So enroll now or you’ll have to pay more in the future!
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you can contact Udemy for a full refund. No questions asked.