- Chelsie Baker, Makeup Artist via SkillShare
- 03 Projects
- 2,290 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (26 Ratings)
An Introductory tutorial on how to apply makeup using professional techniques. We will focus on each part of the face individually then use what we learned to put together an everyday makeup look.
This class is ideal for those who have a desire to step into the world of cosmetics and might not be too sure on how to get started. You will learn about various brushes and their uses, helpful tips to applying eye makeup, foundation and completing your look with lip color. Finally, we will finish with an everyday makeup look. This class for anyone with the desire to learn and the patience to practice. No need to worry if you’ve never held a makeup brush. You might also be interested in related beauty courses then Follow here.
- I’d like you to pick your favorite celebrity makeup look, upload a picture of that look and tell us what you like about it.
- Next, I’d like you to upload a picture of the products you’ll be using along with a brief description of why you chose them.
- Use the skills you’ve learned and try your best to recreate that look on yourself while uploading photos of your progress along the way.
- A photo after you’ve finished your foundation.
- A photo after you’ve completed the eye looka photo of your completed lips.
- A photo of your completed lips.
- Last, but certainly not least, upload a photo the entire finished look.
- Jennifer Schroeder via Udemy
- 648 students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (87 Ratings)
- Danessa Myricks via Udemy
- 1,254 students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (235 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.