- Peter Baker via Udemy
- 976+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (210 Ratings)
This course is all about going to the level of understanding how to use the voice over artist’s best tool. You will be learning the use of the industry standard software, that is Adobe audition. A general view about this software is that it is a creative cloud product, which is a very powerful and rock solid piece of software. You will find yourself using it throughout your working day to record, edit and enhance your voice over recordings. Throughout this course, you will look into the features that are essential in this software. Now there are plenty of other Adobe Audition training courses about their software, but they are mostly aimed at music producers, but mine is specifically aimed at the busy voiceover artists and presenters.
What are the Requirements for this Course?
To enroll in this course, all you need to have is the willingness to open your mind and learn and not to be afraid to use your voice. Moreover, to use this software, you will be needed to have a basic subscription to Adobe Audition CC software. To have the best experience while learning, you will also be needing a compatible computer, screen, and speakers.
What will You be Learning?
Through this course, you will have a strong grasp of the Adobe Audition CC software that is the industry standard for audio work. You will know how to enhance your voice and solve audio problems, but before that, you will be given a complete guideline on how to set up Adobe Audition the way you want it for your own studio.
On moving forward in this course, you will be given step-by-step training on every part of the edit process this will later aid you to generate clients and boost your income as a voice artist. The instructor will also provide his students with step-by-step, with clear screenshots, the essential features of the software.
It is now time to look at some of the reviews for this course. They will help you to know more about this course.
- This isn’t the first of my courses with Peter and like the others this is superb. I have additionally done around 4 or 5 different courses in Audition. At first, I thought I knew all there was to know yet Peter’s course went into insights regarding things I didn’t know existed. With everything taken into account an extraordinary course. I have one issue it is that I wish questions were addressed all the more rapidly as well as really replied. Other than that it is an incredible course from an incredible instructor. Much thanks to you Peter (John Drake, ★★★★★).
- I needed to find out about Adobe Audition chiefly, however the entire voice-over subject adds a ton to it. Before long I will make instructional exercises to encourage individual’s business related things and this course will help me a great deal (Robert de Groot, ★★★★★).
- The teacher is excellent and experienced. All fundamental substance are accessible. A few supportive tips are likewise included. I would have gotten a kick out of the chance to have the documents for download in the reward content also. I would suggest the course, particularly on the off chance that you are toward the start (Vanessa Adriane Perdomo Reyes, ★★★★★).
- I was a beginner when I began this course and I currently feel sure about my capacity to record and alter my own voiceovers. Peter Baker’s instructing style is powerful and fun. I energetically recommend this course to anybody needing to figure out how to utilize Adobe Audition CC for delivering voiceovers (Marco Ycaza, ★★★★★).
- The trailer of the course makes it look very interesting but after purchasing this course I did not find it helpful. I think this is only good for beginners (Paku Mia, ★★☆☆☆).
So, this was a review for Adobe Audition CC Course – Audio Production for Voice-Overs. Stay safe and keep learning.
More Related Courses:
- L. Ashwyn Corris via SkillShare
- 5 Project included
- 1,242+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (55 Ratings)
- Alejandra Tello via SkillShare
- 3 Project included
- 1,758+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (30 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.