- Bluelime Learning Solutions Official via Udemy
- 1,098+ already enrolled!
- ★★★☆☆ (28 Ratings)
We all know that the best and most effective way to build up your skills is through practice. And that is why we present to you this hands-on practical course that will help you understand all about SQL queries. With the help of this course, you will get to understand how to build SQL queries for getting all records from a database table. You will be taught to build SQL queries to get records from selected columns. Similarly, the instructor will talk about how to build SQL queries to perform table joins and get data from multiple tables. Next, you will learn to build SQL queries using the UNION operator in a step-by-step guide. In addition, the instructor will also explain how you can build SQL queries that use aggregate functions. The course contains a variety of quizzes that can be of great help in understanding all the concepts. Thus this and much more will be learned from this course.
In this section, we are going to take a look at the comments which other users have given about this course. By taking a look at what other learners think of this course and what their experience was, it can get easy to decide whether or not this course is suitable for you.
- I can say this was a good course that is very much suitable for all the beginners out there. If I talk about my experience then being a complete beginner, it was the best course to understand all about SQL queries (Robert Novotny, ★★★★★).
- I am not fluent in English but can understand it to some extent. This course was very easy to understand as the instructor has tried to explain everything in simple English which was a plus point for me (Thiago Augusto, ★★★★★).
- Taking this course was a good decision I made as I needed to learn to build SQL queries. The examples were quite good and they played a vital part in making me understand most of the concepts (M1981, ★★★★★).
- The course was very engaging and informational and I was able to learn quite a lot of things about SQL queries. The instructor knew what he was talking about and his way of explaining everything in a clear and concise manner made everything seem easy to digest. So a big thanks to the instructor for putting in a lot of effort (Windy Bloom, ★★★★★).
- I’d say the problems available in this course were too basic and short as well. Also, I feel like there aren’t enough examples in the course. I would have given a 5-star rating to this course if the instructor had gone into more detail while describing the functions and commands (Tim Rock, ★★★☆☆).
- The title is not what the course actually is. The course didn’t meet my expectations at all. Whatever the instructor explained was too basic and impractical for any business (John Wilde, ★☆☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Brewster Knowlton via Udemy
- 47,436+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (12,177 Ratings)
- KnowledgePowerhouse ! via Udemy
- 1,004+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (204 ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.