Hands-on beginner Practical SQL Queries.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,050+ students enrolled
- 21 Review available
- 3 Hours on-demand videos
- 27 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this SQL Queries online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Build SQL Queries to get all records from a database table
- Build SQL Queries to get records from selected columns
- Build SQL Queries to perform table Joins to get data from multiple tables
- Build SQL Queries using UNION Operator
- Build SQL Queries that use Aggregate Functions
- Build SQL Queries that will answer Business Questions
- Build SQL Queries that includes GROUP BY
- Build SQL Queries that includes ORDER BY
- Build SQL Queries that uses Aliases
- Build SQL Queries that includes SUB-Queries
- Build Queries to performs Concatenation
- Build Queries that uses Like operator and Wild Characters
- Build Queries that uses various Operators
Online Course Description:
The best way to build up your skills in any area is by practice. This course is a hands-on practical learn by doing course.
SQL ( SQL -Structural Query language ) is one of the most popular and sort after skills in the IT industry. SQL Skills is so important especially with big data and data dependent businesses and applications from Facebook to our local banks.
This course was designed with the beginner in mind. The course starts by walking you through how to setup a lab where you will download and install Microsoft SQL Server and the sample Northwind database.
In this course we will solve 27 business related problem questions by building SQL queries to interrogate the database and produce the answers to solving the business problems.
We will use the following while building our queries to solve the business problems :
- Retrieve data with SELECT
- Use Aliases
- Use Case Expressions
- Eliminate duplicates
- Filter data with equality filters
- Filter data with basic comparisons
- Filter data with string comparisons
- Filter data with logical comparisons
- Filter data with NULL comparisons
- Use order by clause
- Sort data by ascending and descending order
- Use Table joins to extract data from multiple tables
- Use UNION operator to combine results of two or more SELECT Statements
- Aggregate functions to compute a single output value
- GROUP BY Clause to group related data
- By the end of this course you will be would have gained enough skills to interrogate Database.