Online Course Highlights
- Steve McDonald via Udemy
- 1 hours on-demand video
- 490+ already enrolled!
- 4.8 ★★★★★ (16 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Buy the right tools for the job for around $10
- Set up your permanent or temporary pottery studio.
- Arrange your wheel, water and tools and get ready to throw a pot.
- Throw a pot on the wheel from start to finish.
- Choose the right clay.
- Center your clay on the wheel.
- Pull up the walls of your pot.
- Shape the walls and finish the rim of your pot.
- Cut your pot free from the pottery wheel.
- Throw a bowl.
- Throw a vase.
- Throw a plate and trim a foot into the bottom of it on the pottery wheel.
- You will get the most out of this course if you have access to a pottery wheel and clay so you can follow along with the lessons. This course is suitable for first time beginners on the wheel or students who need to troubleshoot their techniques and/or learn some new throwing tricks.
- Introduction to pottery wheel Throwing
- Pulling up wheels of your pot
- Additional Pottery Making tips and Techniques
- Putting all of the skills together
- Intermediate Techniques – How to make a plate on the wheel
- Bonus – Despicable five Ebook
More Related Courses:
- Trent Berning via Udemy
- 21+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (3 Reviews)
- Mandare Marathe via Udemy
- 251+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (39 Reviews)
- Emily Reinhardt via Skillshare
- 4,775+ already enrolled!
- 1 Project included
- ★★★★☆ (179 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)