In order to become capable of showing your potential and attracting clients for yourself, you need to create a Toptal account. And for that you need to follow the steps that are mentioned here.
- The first thing you need to do open the website by typing the URL “https://www.toptal.com/”.
- A page will open where you need to click on the “Apply as a freelancer” option.
- The next thing you need to do is select a category that you think you are expert in and can make the most out of it.
- We Choose Engineering as an example, after selecting category you will reach to your selected category portal as shown for Engineering, as shown below.
- First, you should read the requirements thoroughly, as it will aware you from the rules and regulations for freelancing on this platform. As shown below:
- Click on the Join Toptal button and the Application form will appear. Fill the required information and to get verified. As shown below:
- Now what you need to do is go to your email and click on the link being mailed to you.
- After the verification is done, you need to fill out the form very carefully.
- Now there is a lot of information to fill out so fill in correctly and move on to next part for further information.
- Fill this form thoroughly too and your application will be submitted. As shown below:
- After filling the form your information is submitted. As shown in the picture you will see your reviewable deadline which is mostly two weeks. So you have to wait until that.
After your account is reviewed, you will be notified to get started.