- TJ Walker via Udemy
- 41,377+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (210 Ratings)
Are you interested in launching your career in IT and looking for ways to start your IT job search? If that is the case then this course is for you. This course aims to help you master the IT world’s LinkedIn resume CV writing and interviewing skills. Taking this course will teach you how to search for an IT job. You will be given tips on how to apply for an IT job. Similarly, the instructors will explain in detail how to become successful in resume writing and rock your job interviews. Then you will be taught how to research your target companies and then use that information to your advantage during the job search. In other words, taking this course will give you access to new techniques and tricks that can help you find a job effectively in the IT field. So, enroll in this course today and develop all the necessary skills to build your brand.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Complete IT Job Search Course – Land Your Dream IT Job” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 28 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- TJ Walker’s online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
|3.3 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is excellent.
- The instructors were very engaging and shared many tips on how to look for a job.
- You will find several real-world examples to understand how to do a job search.
- The course can help you land a dream job in IT.
Pros & Cons:
- Offers engaging tips to search for jobs.
- Taught by sincere and passionate instructors.
- Contains real-life examples.
- Offers interesting quizzes.
- Shallow overview of IT jobs.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that users have given about this course. Note that these reviews are based on our four main factors. So, let us get to it.
- I have found the content of this course to be highly informative. The course shares a large amount of information on how to do an IT job search. The selection of topics is great. (Claudio O, ★★★★★)
- This course offers great lectures covering many parts of the job search. The content of this course can really help an individual understand how to search for an IT job properly. (Yonghee J, ★★★★★)
- I believe this course is suitable for all those individuals who are starting to study the IT field. It does give learners a pretty good insight into several different paths to go. (Marcus M, ★★★★★)
- This was an easy-to-understand and precise course having so much to offer. (Arun, ★★★★★)
- Even though I haven’t completed the course but based on what I have completed, my impression of the course and the instructors is perfect. One thing to mention here is that only those learners can make the most out of this course who really want to learn new things about the IT sector. (Aygun K, ★★★★★)
- This is an engaging course that has taught me well about IT job search. After completing the course, I really wished to have learned all that in my college during b. tech but that didn’t happen. But still, I got my hands on this course and it gave me what I needed. (Eram M, ★★★★★)
- This course turned out to be a very good match and is exactly what I was looking for. The instructors seemed very knowledgeable and well-experienced in their field. In other words, this course is well put together and covers just about everything you need. From selecting the right field to getting into actual preparation for an actual job interview. (Laine W, ★★★★★)
- The lectures of this course turned out to be very clear, to the point, and easily understandable. The entire course was very informative and everything was explained in an engaging manner. (Thompson, ★★★★★)
- This was a well-organized and well-structured course where every single topic was presented in a great manner. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- This course has some really helpful advice to offer. Anyone can start their career by getting IT certifications and doing other things but still not get a job why because they fail to develop marketable skills that happen to be the most important part to possess. But this course is something that teaches you all the marketable skills required to land a perfect IT job. Through perfect real-life examples and extraordinary tips, you will succeed in landing the perfect IT job. (Paul S, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- I am happy to announce that I got my dream job all thanks to this course. (Alex P, ★★★★★)
- This was a wonderful course that taught me so much about how to search for an IT job and turns out now I know what I have to do to get the job I always wanted. (Yeasin A, ★★★★★)
- The duration is very long for a non-technical course which I believe the instructors should take a look at. But yes if the learner is patient enough to filter out whatever is not relevant then yes you can learn a lot from this course as it still has a lot of valuable information to offer.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe, through engaging quizzes, real-life examples, and tips and techniques offered in this course, one can learn to land a perfect IT job or if not at least understand how the job-finding process works. The instructors have tried to share as many details as possible and the content is very useful. Therefore, we can say all those individuals who are into the IT career should enroll in this course and learn everything they can to find the right job.