- Parisa Akbari via Udemy
- 2,534+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (486 Ratings)
This course offers a comprehensive overview of LabVIEW for all those who are looking to enhance their knowledge and do advanced projects. The aim here is to help learners master LabVIEW and do applicative projects. By offering a whole fundamental method of teaching, the course explains all about LabVIEW through simple yet practical examples. This course is suitable for the entire electronic, mechanical, robotic, and chemical engineers and those who are working in the field of industrial automation.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Complete Course Of Labview 2020” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 95 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 76% reviews were positive while around 24% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Parisa Akbari’s online course received a total score of 4.3 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.1 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|3.6 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is easy to understand for learners. All the topics are very well explained.
- The course is simple, understandable, and offers clear instructions on LabVIEW.
- The instructor explains different topics using plenty of examples.
- Learners can improve their skills relevant to LabVIEW from the comfort of their homes.
Pros & Cons:
- Offers complementary topics.
- Excellent course for beginners.
- Plenty of examples are included.
- Not enough practical parts.
- Some parts are not well-explained.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that learners have given about this course based on our four main factors.
- Yes, this is an amazing course and the way the entire content is explained makes it an easy-to-understand course for beginners and catch all the concepts. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- The course offers an incremental explanation and the best part here is that the entire content is explained nicely and in an interesting manner. (Zaid Z, ★★★★★)
- This was a very well-explained course that covers almost everything by the guide. I would like to thank the instructor for this amazing course and would recommend it to all those interested in LabVIEW. (Gopal S, ★★★★★)
- I believe the instructor of this course has a very good command of the material and has organized the entire course in an organized manner. The topic selection is great and contains all the relevant content. (Bob B, ★★★★★)
- I would say if you are a beginner who needs to learn everything about LabVIEW, then this course is the perfect way to get started. Overall I would say the content is of good quality and this course is worth the money. The instructor seems knowledgeable and explains the concepts really well. (Alex L, ★★★★★)
- This was an excellent course that gave me so much exposure to LabVIEW. The instructor is excellent and offers a clear, intentional, and logical sequence of concepts. I really cannot believe how much I was able to learn from this course as it was quite engaging and relevant. (Kathy R, ★★★★★)
- This is a nice and detailed course that offers an engaging explanation of topics. The questions have been explained in a very engaging manner and the course explains really well how to use LabVIEW. I believe after taking this course, I am now ready to take an advanced course. (Mahesh K, ★★★★★)
- I am very happy to have found this course and would say this course is worthy of the actual 5-star rating. The course is above my expectations and has taught me so much about LabVIEW in a way no one could. (Ali, ★★★★★)
- It wouldn’t be wrong to say the course is very complete and has a lot of great information to offer in a great format. The instructor explained all the topics in a clear and understandable manner. This is the type of course that offers great knowledge along with practical examples that allow you to understand LabVIEW fully. (Haana, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- As an experienced C++ programmer but entirely new to LabVIEW, this course turned out to be very amazing for me as it taught me a new skill. I really hope it will help me with my job. (Sorin S, ★★★★★)
- I would say this course is working really great for me. Being a beginner to both programming and electronics, I never thought I would learn something from an online course. But judging from the material it has to offer and the pace with which everything is explained, this course has really helped me learn a new skill which I am thankful for. (Emanol K, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank the instructor for helping me build a good understanding of LabVIEW programming. Before this course, I had only a basic idea of LabVIEW. But now I have learned so much about it and after regular use of it, I will become an expert at it. (Robert K, ★★★★★)
- Even though the lectures were easy to understand and suitable for beginners I still thought it could have added more lectures on tools and operations. For example, there was no explanation on how to use profile or data logging.
- The course is fine but it would have been excellent if there was a section for project creation and utilizing example projects via the HELPFIND examples. It would have been amazing if there were sufficient explanations of the project explorer. I was really looking forward to these two topics.
- The course should have added more examples because there were a few of them. Also, the video was distorted at times. Similarly, the example’s programs could have been more complex. Plus there should have been an exercise list for practicing.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is an excellent course to get started with LabVIEW. Overall the content of this course is of great quality and well worth the money. The instructor seemed very knowledgeable and explained all the concepts well. Therefore, for someone even with no programming background, this course is perfect to learn LabVIEW.