- Sorin Dumitrascu via Udemy
- 9,759+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ 4.4 (1,633 Ratings)
- 23 Hours of effort required!
- Course includes 52 articles!
- Language: English
This course accommodates a total of 8 courses in correspondence to the agile certified practitioner exam objectives designed by the PMI. Those 8 courses are listed below:
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach
- The Scrum Development Process
- Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Value and Quality in Agile Projects
This course is intentionally designed for managers especially project managers and program managers. Also, this course is an attraction for those who are aspiring to be part of agile projects. This course has also concentrated on the certified Scrum master LOs. The instructor “Sorin Dumitrascu” is a well-experienced trainer. He has an experience of over 10 years in the field of project management. Regional development and HR development are also a few areas of expertise of the instructor.
If you are willing to appear in the PMI-ACP certification exam, this course can get you 30 PDUs at the very least. Interactive quizzes, interesting examples, and engaging training videos can help you learn a great deal.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Agile Certified Practitioner Training Program (PMI-ACP) Review” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 539 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 76% reviews were positive while around 24% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Sorin Dumitrascu online course received a total score of 3.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.1 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content is blended with vast theoretical knowledge and practical exercises.
- The delivery of the course is very precise and focused on the LOs of the course.
- The Activities and the quizzes are designed professionally.
Pros & Cons:
- Breakdown of the complex structure of the course.
- Easy-to-follow approach.
- Knowledgeable content.
- Expert instructor.
- Professional learning objectives.
- Focused on Scrum Master certification.
- Visual illustrations were a bit vague.
- Monotony is observed in a few stages of the course.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- I am an aspirant in achieving Scrum Master Certification. This course is the foundation of my learning in this field and I am eager to dig in more. This course offers loads of valuable and informative content which is worth spending time on. I look forward to learning more about agile in general. (Milo D, ★★★★★)
- This course not only incorporates many different topics in its vast content structure but also describes multiple interpretations of a particular area of the subject. The descriptive nature of its advanced content made it more friendly to learn. The participants can pinpoint the exact learning objective due to the excellent design of the content structure. Tyron A, ★★★★★)
- The diversity which I observed in the content during the course facilitated the participants to feel less tied up. Each chapter is so well designed that it differs from the other in its teaching style. Small fragments of concepts in between the course were the highlight of the course. (Ina S, ★★★★★)
- The content of the course is enough for beginners to build a strong foundation. The length of the course is sufficient to accomplish the learning objectives of the course. The composition of the course constitutes the right amount of explanation and description. The focus of the course material was to practice SCRUM. (Anne N, ★★★★★)
- The course provided the core concepts of agile project management interestingly. The teaching methodology was very understandable that kept everyone involved. The instructor was able to deliver the lectures in an engaging manner and the easiest ways to cope. (Sarah K, ★★★★★)
- This course contained very informative content and flexibility in terms of learning. Due to this reason, this course was very much engaging. The instructor was always open to addressing queries. I found this very engaging as the course throughout was not only based on useless theory. Practical exercises kept it more interesting. At times the participants were challenged a little but that’s the actual beauty of learning as it carves out the best in every individual. (Damian R, ★★★★★)
- Two of the many attractions of the course were well-organized material and the supportive nature of the instructor that made this course engaging. (Gudmund S, ★★★★★)
- The mock tests were of high quality and they helped me a lot. The important to be noticed is its planning. They were well planned in between the course. I was able to understand the agile methodology concisely. (Patricia J, ★★★★★)
- The instructor is well-equipped with extensive knowledge of this field. The structure of the course is designed professionally. The quizzes and exercises covered most of the course. (Bridget M, ★★★★★)
- The practice exercises in this course are very helpful in terms of analyzing your progress. You can easily assess where you stand concerning your learning. This can assist you to alleviate your performance. (Saija T, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- This course is extremely good in terms of helping me improve at my workplace. The course content, knowledge of the instructor, and the deep learning this course offered helped me a lot in my career as a project manager. I feel I got a real boost in my career as a professional individual. (Wayland B, ★★★★★)
- This course “PMI-ACP” is the best training that one could take to polish his/her skills in professional life. It gives strong fundamental knowledge and helps you understand the relevance of the skills you already have and had been applying at your workplace with the concepts of Agile. I would highly suggest this course to those who are willing to attain knowledge that applies to their career. (Korey D, ★★★★★)
- I learned a lot about Agile in this course. I was very conservative in my approach and concerned about taking the course. But I gave it a go and as a team leader, it helped me a lot in strengthening my career. (Justice W, ★★★★★)
- A few more quizzes or exercises could have been a valuable addition to the course.
- The complexity of the Q/A should be increased a bit so that the learning of the participants could be called into question. This will let the participants take their skills to heights.
- Each video has information, so a few concepts should be repeated during the lecture.
- The quality of the slides of the presentation should be improved.
Is this Course worth taking?
It is evident that the course is worth taking if you are willing to attain knowledge regarding agile projects and management. It will provide deep insights into the core concepts of agile. The hands-on practice and engaging nature of the course enhance its quality. The course structure is professionally developed keeping in consideration the ACP exam. Also, the expertise of the instructor is very competitive. The fundamental and valuable techniques offered in this course apply to the industry.