Tableau Interview Questions To Maximize Your Chances Of Getting A Data Analytics Or Tableau Developer Or Analyst Job
- Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
- 2,571 + students enrolled
- 297 Review available
- 2.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Learn how to explain what Tableau is
- Learn who the founders of Tableau are
- Learn how to describe the mission of the company
- Learn how to explain what a treemap visualisation is
- Learn about Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server row and column limitations
- Learn the difference between .twb and .twbx files
- Learn how aggregation works in Tableau
- Learn everything how context filters work
- Learn two practical applications of context filters
- Learn how data source filters work
- Learn how blends work in Tableau
- Learn how to append data to a Tableau extract
- Learn how to “Union All” data using a Custom SQL query
- Understand the difference between measures and dimensions
- Understand the difference between discrete and continuous variables
- Learn how to create a blended axis and how to control it
You can follow here to get access to Tableau Certification Questions and Practice Exam.
Online Course Description:
This course is designed for me to pass on as much knowledge about Tableau to you as I can. We will go through the most popular Tableau questions and I will reveal how I would go about answering each of these questions. Moreover, there will be ample examples in this course and I will explain my answers in detail and actually show you how it all plays out in the software.
The course is broken up into three sections based on the question types:
Also you can use the questions in this course to check your knowledge of Tableau – after I reveal the question, pause the video and try to answer the question. Then check if your answer is the same as mine.
This is a short, dynamic, and fun course!
Unlike my other courses you won’t have to do any exercises. The lectures have a conversational format, so all you need to do is relax and enjoy how we delve into the diverse world of Tableau.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
Disclaimer: This course does not guarantee you getting a job or promotion. This course is designed to pass my knowledge of Tableau onto you. Although I have put in substantial effort into preparing this course there may be some things that are incorrect. Therefore, do not rely solely on these answers – these are nothing more than my opinions and experiences. Make sure to verify any information independently. I will not accept any responsibility for consequences of you relying on the information provided in this course for job interviews, professional work, and any other purposes.
- Anybody who is interested in improving their Tableau skills
- Anybody who is interested in learning more about how Tableau works