- Best SELLER at Udemy.com
- Created by Ben Young, Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team, Hadelin de Ponteves
- 4,912 + students enrolled
- 428 Review available
- 5.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Articles
- 14 Downloadable Resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Create charts and visualizations that prove your advanced Tableau abilities.
- Think creatively to solve complex business problems using Tableau.
- Build a Viola Chart in Tableau.
- Construct a Sankey Diagram in Tableau.
- Develop advanced Hexbin Charts in Tableau.
- Visualize Likert Scale survey data in Tableau.
- Implement Hamburger Menu functionality in Tableau.
Note: You might also be interested in Tableau Certification Preparation.
Online Course Description:
Tableau is a phenomenal visualization program. Even beginners can pick up the program and, within a few weeks, days, or even minutes, create beautiful visualizations and dashboards. This also creates a challenge for the Tableau Professional: how do I make my charts and visuals stand out from the crowd?
This course is the answer to that dilemma. Condensing four years of advanced and professional data visualization experience down into a 5.5 hour course, Mastering Top Visualization Techniques in Tableau 10 provides not only theory, but also practical applications for how to bring your Tableau game to the next level.
When bar charts and line graphs just aren’t enough anymore, this is the course for you. Check out tableau desktop super easy introduction here.
- Tableau students and developers who want to showcase advanced visualizations, not just what is included out of the box.