- Matthew Proctor via Pluralsight
- 1 hours 20 min of videos available
- ★★★★★ (29 Ratings)
- Level: Beginner
- Language: English
Syllabus of this Course:
This course has a variety of topics explained in detail as we have just talked about earlier, the details of these topics are given below.
- First, you will get an introduction to the SDK.
- Here you will understand why we have to use the SDK.
- After that, the instructor will talk about the supported topologies and technologies in detail.
- Next, comes detailed lecture videos about initialization and authentication.
- The instructor will talk about how to manage your details.
- You will learn about retrieve and update your details in a step-by-step guide.
- The next topic is related to the presence, location, and notes. Where first you will get an introduction to presence. Then, the instructor will talk about retrieving presence.
- Similarly, the next topic is about contacts. Here you will first understand contacts and groups.
- Then you will be taught how to subscribe to a contact list.
- Furthermore, you will understand how to retrieve a contact.
- Next comes a very interesting topic which is about how to send an instant message.
- The instructor will first give an introduction to instant messages.
- Then you understand all about conversations and participants.
- After that, the instructor will give detailed instructions about how to send an instant message.
- Similarly, the next topic is about receiving an instant message.
- Here you will first understand what a history service object is.
- Then you will know all about incoming messages and how it works.
- Just like sending and receiving a message is something one should know of, stopping a conversation and signing out is also important. And that is why the next topic is about stopping a conversation and signing out.
- Colt Steele via Udemy
- 647,707+ students enrolled
- ★★★★★ (197,213 Reviews)
- Ardit Sulce via Udemy
- 213,620+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (46,692 Reviews)
As you can see, these above topics are going to help you understand how to use Skype Web SDK properly. The instructor of this course has tried to be as explanative as possible so that whoever takes this course is able to understand all its content. Therefore, if you have an interest in learning to use Skype Web SDK then enrolling in this course is what you need to do. So, enroll today and don’t forget to stay home, stay safe, and never stop learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.