Shave and a Haircut for Course all about how to style, texture, light, and render hair using Shave and a Haircut.
- Papa Georgio via Pluralsight
- 3 hours 5 min of videos available
- Level: Beginner
- Language: English
Are you interested in learning all about how to style, texture, light, and render hair? In this Maya course, you will be taught to do all these things. All that is required is the software “Shave and a Haircut 4.5, Maya 8.5” and then you can learn whatever you want about how to style your hair.
This is a 3-hour project-based training and is suitable for artists who are new to shave and haircuts for Maya.
Learning Content of the Course
Through this Maya course, you will be learning the following.
- An overview of the shave interface.
- How to use hair presets.
- Then you will learn to create hairstyles based on curves.
- Next, the instructor will talk about different growing and scalping techniques.
- In addition, the instructor will teach you to style hair using brush and cut tools.
- Similarly, you will understand all about popping hairs in detail.
- Then the Maya Course instructor will teach you how to create curly and wavy hair in a step-by-step guide.
- After that, you will be exploring some hair shadows and lighting techniques.
- With that, you will learn how to composite with shave buffer.
- Then the instructor will teach you to work with shave dynamics.
- The instructor will also talk about how to split guide hairs like a professional.
Thus this and much more will be taught in this course about the haircut and shave.
Who is this Course Suitable for?
This course is suitable for all those people who are,
- Interested in learning how to do a haircut and shave for Maya.
- Beginner-level artists who want to develop a good understanding of using this fun tool.
- Similarly, advanced professionals can also enroll in this course and upgrade their existing skills.
Maya for Beginners: Complete Guide to 3D Animation in Maya
- Video School Online Inc, Lucas Ridley via Udemy
- 15,662+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (3,329 Reviews)
Unreal Engine Interactive 3D: Blueprints, Animation, Audio, & Environments
- Rochester Institute of Technology via edX
- 24 hours of effort required
- Course Type: Self-paced
Therefore, if you have an interest in learning to use this fun and the effective tool then enrolling in this 3-hour Shave and a Haircut Maya course or class is what you need to do. So, start your free 1-day trial by clicking here. And don’t forget to stay home, stay safe, and never stop learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.