- Chris Croft via Udemy
- 66,642+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (20,789 Ratings)
In this sales training course, the instructor aims to teach you all the essential sales skills, sales strategies, and sales techniques that can help you sell just about anything. The aim here is to teach you all such skills that can lead to befriending customers. You will learn to close different deals with confidence. The instructor will also help you understand how to be organized and efficient. Then you will be taught the selling process and how to master it.
Going further, the instructor will explain how you can feel confident while preparing for a sales meeting. Then you will understand the different selling styles and their uses. After that, the instructor will help you master body language and rapport to build relationships. Thus this and so much more will be learned in this course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 4,539 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 95% reviews were positive while around 5% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Chris Croft’s online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is excellent and offers very relevant and to-the-point lecture videos. The course gives out a lot of information about sales.
- The entire course is quite engaging and the instructor has tried to be as concise and direct as possible.
- The instructor has used different real-life examples to teach different concepts.
- The course teaches different sales approaches that can help individuals perform better at their workplace.
Pros & Cons:
- Bestseller course.
- High rating of 4.6.
- Offers bonus lecture at the end.
- Taught by one of the UK’s leading trainers.
- Some content is too basic.
- The lectures are very short.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- This was a great course. Not only was it objective and easy to understand but very applicable. Taking this course has helped me gain a lot of useful knowledge which I am grateful to the instructor for. (Pedro Henrique, ★★★★★)
- Taking this course has changed my preconceived ideas about sales. Before this course, I had little knowledge about how to help both the buying and selling parties. But now this course has given me enough knowledge to understand how to help both parties and become the voice to describe their needs. (Ryan W, ★★★★★)
- Chris is an amazing instructor and taking this course was the right decision I made. His course has great and useful content to offer. (Priya Kumar, ★★★★★)
- This course contains short and straight-to-the-point content. One can collect some golden nuggets to use from this course. (Tommy T, ★★★★★)
- I urge everyone to please enroll in this fun and engaging course. There wasn’t even a single second in the course where I felt bored or distracted. The instructor was great and he literally kept me glued to the screen throughout. (Ronald W, ★★★★★)
- Before this course, I attended more in-depth courses and none of them were as engaging as this one. This course is great and teaches you so much about sales. (Avriel P, ★★★★★)
- This is my second course from the same instructor and I can say he didn’t disappoint me this time as well. He teaches all the concepts very clearly and in an engaging manner. I am definitely left with more knowledge after completing this course than I came with. (Charles Obinna, ★★★★★)
- The lecture videos offered in this course were very engaging and highly informative. Out of my 19 registered courses on Udemy, this is the first one I have completed so far all thanks to the amazing instructor. (Janadharma S, ★★★★★)
- The course offers a great overview of the sales process and teaches you all that is important. This course is wrapped up with very relevant and easy examples that were quite relatable and helped me understand different concepts easily. (Sales, ★★★★★)
- This course has enlightened me with many sales techniques that I did not know before. I believe applying these techniques will help me improve my sales skills. (Abdulkader M, ★★★★★)
- This course has taught me how to communicate effectively as a salesperson. Whatever this course taught me can be applied at my workplace. (Jazmine S, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- Taking this course was the best decision I made for myself as this course has deeply changed my life in sales. It taught me so many new techniques that have greatly improved my performance at the workplace. (Frantz B, ★★★★★)
- I am shifting towards B2B sales for my company and this course has taught me a lot of useful information that I can apply in my work. Overall this is a great course. (Joel C, ★★★★★)
- The course was good but quite basic and the instructor divided the already very short 2-hour course into very tiny videos that were quite irritating. I could have definitely learned so much more by simply reading a book. In short, what I’m trying to say is that the instructor could have added some advanced-level concepts as well.
- Even though the course taught me some new things but most of the content seemed quite basic to me. Even at some points, I thought the instructor was just reading the material. He can clearly improve the quality of this course.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course encloses in it different tools, techniques, and approaches that can clearly help you improve your sales skills. The course has content that can help you become a better salesperson. The instructor has used different real-life examples to help you understand how to pitch your sale in front of the customer and talks about many other ways that can improve your overall performance. Therefore, we can say this course is a great way for learners to understand all about sales.