- Grant Klimaytys via Udemy
- 84,035+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,959 Ratings)
If you are interested in learning iOS and Swift and becoming an app entrepreneur then this course is exactly what you need. Here the instructor will explain how you can develop professional-looking iOS apps. The course also gives training on AWS service, Swift tvOS, and Sketch. Similarly, taking this course will help you gain a solid skill set in Swift programming. After completing this course, you will become capable enough to develop a range of apps that can be published on the App store.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Complete Swift iOS Developer – Create Real Apps in Swift” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 639 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 94% reviews were positive while around 6% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Grant Kilmaytys’s online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is highly informative and well-structured.
- The course has been presented in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
- The instructor helps you to create an app in Swift through engaging examples.
- One can learn a new skill through this course.
Pros & Cons:
- Offers an excellent description of the tools used.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Offers helpful tips.
- Excellent audio/video quality.
- Old version of Xcode.
- Some applications are not working.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback which learners have given about this course based on our four main factors.
- I bought this course a few days back and started learning from it. I can say that I am absolutely delighted with the course content. It offers clear explanations and the instructor covers all the interesting and useful stuff to help us get started. (Baloth G, ★★★★★)
- This is an easy-to-follow course that offers great content. The accent of the instructor is great and understandable. (Ryan M, ★★★★★)
- The content of this course has been presented in a clear and concise way that can grab anyone’s attention. The instructor has divided the course content into short segments making it easier to follow along. (Syed Faizal, ★★★★★)
- I have found the course material to be evident and concise and the fact that all the modules are short makes it easier to learn from the course. (Anonymous learner, ★★★★★)
- All the concepts in this course have been explained in a great manner. I believe I have finally started to get a grip on all the taught concepts. (Jason B, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course that teaches all the concepts at a slow pace so that one can digest and pick up the main concepts easily. (Felipe P, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course and is suitable for everyone whether you are a beginner or an intermediate. The course offers loads of content to learn and work on it. (Manoj M, ★★★★★)
- The instructor has explained all the programming concepts in a concise manner and doesn’t drag anything. (Will V, ★★★★★)
- This is my first time being taught about software and I must tell you I know nothing about technology. So I wasn’t expecting to learn that much from the course. But then I started the course and realized it has so much more to offer than I expected. It offers a lot of interesting stuff that gave me confidence and I started to pay more attention and spent enough time learning. Overall this course is very engaging and taught me so much about Swift. (Sandiswa, ★★★★★)
- The course offers clear and useful videos that allow beginners like me to keep going and not give up. (Noor N, ★★★★★)
- This was an amazing course that taught me everything you need to know about Swift. I would highly recommend this course to all those interested. (Gavin E, ★★★★★)
- I really like the teaching style of the instructor. It was a well-explained and detailed course. (Daniel C, ★★★★★)
- A very good course that offers a lot of useful information that can be used in the modern world both in app development and other areas like building your own company. (Simon H, ★★★★★)
- A well-structured and easy-to-understand course. The presentation was quite motivating and overall the course was fun to follow along
- This is a great course and my main focus is the demo applications that are available for me to create and this acted as a great source of practice for me. (Tushar B, ★★★★★)
- This is the first time I am learning Swift, and this course has made it easier for me to do that. It teaches all the basic concepts in a clear manner making it very convenient for me to learn something new. (Nupura W, ★★★★★)
- I started this course to improve my iOS programming skills and guess what it happened all thanks to this course. (Ibrahim D, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- The pace of the course is good and the lessons are well-planned. This course introduced me to a couple of new items at the same time making my learning journey easy and helping me improve my skills. (Umesh, ★★★★★)
- Even though I have a computer-science and programming background but before this course, I had no idea about Swift. Therefore I can say this course taught me a new skill. (Rina J, ★★★★★)
- I loved the course no doubt but one problem was that all the homework given to us was not relevant to what was actually taught.
- It is an extremely excellent course but the course is missing some practice exercises which I was looking forward to.
- I have found this course to be extremely helpful but there are no examples of developing an app and thus I would like the instructor to share those examples as well.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is a very engaging course that offers explanations in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. The course teaches the fundamentals of programming and how to create apps in Swift in detail. So, anyone interested in that is welcome to join the course.