This is a type, of course, that aims to provide learners will all the necessary guidance that can help them design and implement android applications for different mobile devices. By the end of this course, a learner will become capable of developing an application right from scratch. How to set up an android studio, how to create simple user interfaces to make an app run smoothly and more like this will be taught in this course. Thus we can say that taking this course will be worth our time.
- 5 weeks long
- 4 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Dr. Adam Porter, Professor
- View Course Syllabus
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by the below-mentioned people.
- All those people who have an interest in developing mobile apps.
- Beginners who are just starting in this field.
- Professionals who want to improve their skills.
- Software engineers, dentists, machine learning engineers, technical solution engineers etc are also welcome to take this course.
Social Proof – Reviews of International Students & Professionals about this course:
Now we are going to take a look at the feedback that our professionals and other international students have given about this course. By looking at the positive and negative feedback, learners can get an idea of whether the course is actually helpful or not.
- This is a great course to take as every detail given in the course was well justified and the professor has done an amazing job. I really admire the way he has delivered the lectures. His way of teaching is very admirable and his lectures only showed how much effort he has put in the course. (DS/5 star).
- A very well explained course it was and I would definitely give it 5 stars. But there is only one problem that I want to mention here is that the content was a little out dated. It could have been updated. But overall the course is amazing. (NS/5 star).
- Dr Adam Porter has explained very well in the videos. It was because of his clear accent and experience that made me understand everything even at a speed of 1.5. (Bill B/5 star).
- After completing this course, I have realized that this is a best ever course that I have taken so far. I am not very good at Java, but this course have given me a great understanding regarding both Java and android. (Gouri B/5 star).
- Being a student who is specializing in android, this course can really help in understanding different terminologies of this field. (Swastik R/5 star).
- This is one of the best courses and I would highly recommend this course to all those people out there who wish to learn to develop an android studio and mobile applications and other related things. (Jordi G E/5 star).
- This course has improved my programming skills to a great extent and I would definitely say that this course can teach you a lot. I am really glad I took this course. (Mateus R P/5 star).
- All you have to do is put some efforts into this course and then I assure you that you’ll end up glad you took this course. This is truly an amazing course and I am sure each one of those who’ll take this course will manage to learn from it just like I did.(Anonymous)
- It seemed like the notifications and checking system really needed to be revised and bugs also needed to be fixed. (Sergey A/2 star).
- Though the course has basic information in it still I’d say this course is not made for beginners. I was expecting the course would give men enough knowledge regarding how to program mobile applications but it was not the case. (Mick C/2 star).
Let us now discuss some alternatives that can be taken if one thinks that he is not satisfied with the main course. By looking at what the course has to offer, it can become easy for a learner to decide which course he needs.
This course aims to focus on teaching the basics of mobile application development using android as a platform. The course will help a learner in understanding all the basic components of an android application in an elaborated manner. The course has different modules in it that cover all the basic concepts there are regarding mobile application development such as multimedia, 2D graphics, networking support in Android and much more. This is a 6 weeks long course that only requires 3-5 hours of efforts per week. This means that the course can even be taken by those who have a job. The course has turned out to be very helpful for a number of learners so if you think that this course is the right choice for you then click on the below link to take the course.
We can conclude our discussion by saying that this is an amazing course that will indeed help learners to develop skills to develop mobile applications. The course has everything there is to know about how to develop mobile applications. What should and shouldn’t be done, what is required to develop an android studio and other skills will be taught in this course. The rating of this course is 4.6 and thousands of students have already enrolled in this course so don’t waste your time anymore and enroll yourself in this free course now.