- Phil Ebiner via Udemy
- 393,935+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (25,848 Ratings)
Do you wish to learn all the ways to edit videos using Adobe Premiere Pro? With the help of this course, you get access to very easy-to-follow premiere pro video editing tutorials that would be enough for you to understand all about adobe premiere pro from scratch. With the help of this Adobe Premiere Online course, you will learn to edit an entire video from start to end using all the professional and efficient techniques. The instructor is going to help you understand how to edit your own short documentary using different video clips, photos, graphics, and music, etc, or your own footage as well.
- Master Premiere Pro and be CONFIDENT Editing Your Own Videos
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos,
- graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Scott Haris via Udemy
- 23,961+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,684 Ratings)
- Austin Batchelor via Udemy
- 34,101+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,838 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.