- Joseph Phillips via Udemy
- 7,754+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.7 (1,153 Ratings)
- 2.5 Hours of effort required!
In this course, the instructor will help you understand how to prepare for the PMP exam and pass it easily. The focus of this course is mostly on PMP math and formulas as many learners find this section quite difficult to prepare. Starting this course, you will understand all about the time value of money. Then the instructor will explain how to apply earned value management. After that, you will be taught how to solve risk management questions and calculate procurement math questions.
Going further, you will learn all about earned value analysis and how to do float calculations. You will also be able to make build-or-buy decisions, understand the communication channels, and learn how to do risk management in detail.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “PMP Math Prep – PMP Math and Formulas” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 248 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 82% reviews were positive while around 18% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Joseph Phillips online course received a total score of 4.1 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is really good and simply explained.
- The explanations are quite clear and presented by the instructor in a very engaging way.
- The course has excellent resources and assignments for practice purposes.
- This is the best course to prepare for the PMP exam.
Pros & Cons:
- High rating of 4.6
- Preferred by top companies.
- Detailed summary in each module.
- Interesting assignments.
- Some answers are incorrect.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- Before taking this course, I was making a lot of mistakes with calculations. But this course has helped me identify most of the errors I was making. It helped me highlight the biggest mistake I was making and that was rounding up or using the % past the hundredth-place value. In short, this is a great course to prepare for the PMP exam. It has enriching content that has been explained in an excellent manner. (Gayetri P, ★★★★★)
- I have found this course to be an amazing one because it has concepts taught in an easy manner. The instructor even managed to simplify the difficult concepts which I appreciate a lot. (Emmanuel J, ★★★★★)
- I believe this is a great course and the instructor’s support and motivation throughout have helped me prepare and clear the PMP exam in the first attempt. I think the videos of this course are nothing less than any other resource if we pay full attention. (Divya S, ★★★★★)
- Before I found this course, I was having a lot of trouble preparing for the math and formulas section and I thought I should take a chance and appear in the exam and will skip the math questions. But then my friend suggested this course to me so I decided to give it a try before taking the exam. I am so glad I didn’t take the exam before this course as it really helped me with the math and formula section. It has great and worthy content to offer. (Hawazin A, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank the instructor for this easy-to-understand, to-the-point, and short course that has everything one needs to pass the exam. The delivery style of the instructor was so motivating and engaging. (Juanita K, ★★★★★)
- I can say Joseph is an amazing instructor and his lectures are extremely helpful and easy to understand. He covers all the key concepts and makes sure everyone follows his instructions clearly. (Omkar G, ★★★★★)
- A very informative and engaging course that helped me retain the information better than if I were just reading the material. Thank you so much for this engaging course. I simply love the enthusiasm of the instructor. (Kristen D, ★★★★★)
- This was a great course where the instructor takes his time to break things down in laymen’s terms and make it easier for us to understand everything. I can say this math course was a big hit and should be taken by all those struggling with the math and formulas section. (Joseph T, ★★★★★)
- This course offers clear explanations of the key concepts and the instructor has added really helpful examples to work through. These examples helped me a lot and allowed me to practice more and more. Now I feel much more prepared for the exam thanks to this course. (Catherine S, ★★★★★)
- After this course, I really wish my professor had explained the earned value topic the way this instructor has. (Marcie G, ★★★★★)
- If anyone wishes to get access to a course that is not only short but concise then this is the best course. In two hours, you will be able to solve so many questions. The assignments, questions, excel sheets, and other resources altogether can help to prepare for the exam in the best possible manner. (Rajiv A, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- The course offers simple and clear explanations and after completing this course, I immediately appeared in the actual exam and passed it. All thanks to this course my CV shows now I am a Certified PMP. (Oleg O, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course to learn business calculations for day-to-day project management. It gives you a clear vision of what to do next. (Raza C, ★★★★★)
- The course was good but the only suggestion here is to include more question papers and the instructor should focus on the exam content more. (Divya S, ★★★★★)
- Good effort with this course but overall there were a lot of mistakes in the explanation and formulas. I believe this puts a negative impact. (Sohel A, ★★★★★)
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is a great course that can help learners strengthen their PMP math formulas. The entire content is explained nicely and is a well-structured course with plenty of useful assignments for practice purposes. Joe is a great instructor and his explanations for each formula were great. Therefore, this is a great course to prepare for the PMP exam.