Get 35 Contact Hour Certificate post completion of Training, PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition Training for Project Management
- Created by Umer Waqar, PMP
- 30,104 students enrolled
- 4,458 reviews available
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What you’ll learn:
- Earn 35 PDU/Contact Hours Certificate
- PMP Pass Guarantee: You will pass the PMP Exam Easily on your first try
- High-Quality PMP Videos-Watch over 280 videos covering every PMP topic
- Simple, Clear, and Concise explanations that help you get ready for the exam as fast as possible
- Easily Learn PMP Math: Detailed PMP Math Explanations for every topic.
- Complete PMP Certification Training: All topics covered
- Learn all Project Management Knowledge areas
- Learn all Project Management Processes
- Learn all Formulas Easily : EVM,Critical Path,CPI,SPI,CV,SV,Float
- All Difficult PMP Topics Made Easy: Easily learn difficult concepts and formulas of Cost Management ( e.g EVM ) and Time Management ( Critical Path, Forward Pass, Backward Pass, Float )
The MOST EFFECTIVE PMP TRAINING COURSE for Passing the PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam.
- Clear, Concise, Simple to Understand.
- Pass the PMP On Your First Attempt – That is my Promise to you.
- PMBOK 6 Content – Agile Project Management + New Project Management Processes.
- You can also use this course to prepare for the CAPM exam.
- Receive 35 PDU’s/Contact Hours Certificate for the PMP exam application.
My course will equip you with exactly what you need to know by helping you focus on and absorb the most important and relevant concepts for passing the exam.
This is a Complete PMP Prep Course so we will cover everything you need to know to pass the exam. My course outline is very detailed so please feel free to go over the Curriculum to see how I’ve covered each topic in its own video along with its related concepts. The course covers all concepts discussed in the PMBOK.
Furthermore,I have discussed PMP Math in detail through step by step explanations.
The PMP certification by the PMI is a Gold Standard for Project Managers across the world. However, Preparing for the PMP® Exam can be a difficult and time-consuming task. Most PMP Aspirants struggle to balance their personal/professional life with their preparation for the exam.
This course aims to overcome the challenge by preparing you with all the necessary concepts in a precise and focused manner to get you ready for the PMP Exam as early as possible.
Prepare Yourself For The PMP Certification Quickly In This Focused And Comprehensive Course
- This is a Complete Course developed with a focused goal on passing the exam You will get to learn all processes and knowledge areas as required by the Exam. Don’t worry, You will not have to waste any time exploring irrelevant information.
- My Lectures are delivered in a friendly, simple and easy to understand manner: You will have fun learning the concepts because I have kept the lectures to be as light, easy and painless to understand. We will aim to enjoy ourselves while preparing and keep boredom far away.
- You will Learn individual concepts with dedicated videos : All Important concepts have been covered through individual videos so you can simply jump to the topic that you want to learn.
- Detailed PMP Math : You will get to Learn all PMP Math concepts through separate videos with sample questions that explain the concepts in detail from the exam perspective.
Course Overview :
The course is covered in video lectures that explain the concepts from an exam perspective as well as how the concepts tie into each other across the whole of project management.
This will help you understand project management both from a micro and macro perspective so that you may tie the concepts together and pass the exam easily.
The course covers the 5 Project Management Process Groups :
- Monitoring and Controlling
All these process groups will be covered as we discuss the knowledge areas one by one.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Earned Value (EVM) , Cost Variance (CV) ,Schedule Variance( SV) , Cost Performance Index (CPI) , Schedule Performance Index ( SPI ) have been covered through separate videos with sample questions that explain the concepts in detail from the exam perspective.
Furthermore , Concepts like Critical Path , Float, Forward Pass, Backward Pass and Schedule Network Diagram have been explained in detail in an easy to understand manner.
Special tips and learning techniques to pass the exam have also been shared over the course.
It’s time to get you ready for the exam, let’s get you Fully Prepared to pass the PMP exam on your first try !!
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute.
- Anyone who wants’s to prepare for and pass the PMP exam.
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Manager’s
- For people who would like to learn about Project Management and PMP Concepts quickly and effectively