2 high REALISTIC PMP® Exams – 100 Questions each – 200 Questions total, Fully aligned with the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Adel Mansour
- 8,609 + students enrolled
- 1,428 Review available
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Online Course Description:
- If you purchased this course “PMP® Exam Prep 2018 : 2 Full Real Exams &Detailed PMP Math“you may need to enroll in this course as well!
- Practice on the most important 200 PMP® questions (Timed tests).
- The practice tests are based on PMI’s project management framework as explained in the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.
- You can pause the test in between and you are allowed to re-take the test later. Your test will resume from where you left, but the test time will be reduced by the amount of time you’ve taken in the previous attempt.
▪ This simulated PMP Exam may be used in several ways. If you take it as a final, you will get a very good idea how you would do if you walked right in to take the PMP Exam. In that way, it can be a very good readiness indicator.
▪ The best way to use this exam is to take it again and again, reviewing the answers that go with each question. The answers and explanations will give you insight into the formation of each question and the thought process you should follow to answer it.
▪ I highly recommended prior to taking the PMP Exam, the best strategy is to take this exam repeatedly, reviewing the answers, until you can make a score of 90% or better. If you are taking this as a final exam, you have 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the following 100 questions, including any breaks you may take.
▪ Each question has only one best answer. Mark the one best answer on your answer sheet by filling in the circle next to A, B, C, or D.
- A passing score of this exam is 75 out of 100, which is 75 %. For this practice final exam.
- Who are needed to take the PMP Exam.
- people who are interested in entering the field of project management.
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Project Management Professional (PMP) is right for you.
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI-PMP examination.
- All engineers.
- Business Development Managers.