Peter Alkema helps lead digital transformation at FirstRand, the biggest financial services group in Africa. He has spent 15 years in IT both in consulting and banking where he has led large IT implementations and operational teams. He has spoken at Frankfurt, Philadelphia, Amsterdam, Durban, Cape Town, and Johannesburg industry conferences.
TakeThisCourse Analysis Results for Peter Alkema’s Courses :
To help online learners with real user experience, our experts did a comprehensive analysis of instructor’s courses using text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 766 reviews for 04 online courses of Peter Alkema.
- The analysis indicates that around 85% reviews were positive while around 15% of reviews had negative sentiment.
TTC Course Effectiveness Score:
We have further analyzed user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including Content, Engagement, Quality Practice and Career Benefit.
4.4 / 5.0 478 Reviews
4.5 / 5.0 558 Reviews
4.1 / 5.0 197 Reviews
4.7 / 5.0 222 Reviews
Based on the number of reviews that Peter Alkema has, we believe;
- He is a highly successful business and IT leader with a focus on implementing digital transformation strategies for top financial services companies and delivering technology on a wide scale.
- Peter utilizes innovation, awareness, and knowledge to start the design of high-level corporate strategies, the development of products, and change management.
- He has a thorough awareness of the difficulties, opportunities, and successful routes for banking’s digital transformation.
Below Stack Barchart further shows the positive, neutral and negative reviews we found during our detailed course analysis.
More about Instructor:
In 2016 he was awarded Visionary CIO of the Year by ITWeb and Gartner. In 2020 he completed his Ph.D. at Wits University and developed a ground-breaking theory of Agile teams. His first book was sold over 10,000 copies and his online course has also been completed by over 10,000 people.
As of this moment, Peter has reached approximately 126,550+ students and 27,534+ reviews on Udemy.
- In the year 1994-1997, Peter received the degree of Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Mechanical Engineering from the University of the Witwatersrand.
- In the year 1998-2000, Peter received the degree of Master of Science (MSc.) in Mechanical Engineering from the University of the Witwatersrand.
- In the year 2004, Peter received a Diploma in ‘Theology’ from the University of Stellenbosch.
- In the year 2016-2020, Peter received a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Agile Software Engineering from the University of the Witwatersrand.
- Peter led the Customer Service and Supply Chain department responsibly for business efficiency projects at Procter and Gamble.
- At Accenture, Peter worked as Project Manager for three years and as Senior Manager for nine years.
- At Absa Bank, Peter was the Head of Operations: Chief Administration Officer for two years, and Head of Services Cluster Change and Integration for eleven months.
- Peter has been working as the Digital Transformation Executive for the last five years.
Areas of Expertise:
Peter has expertise in;
- Digital Transformation
- Programme Management
- Thought Leadership
- Process Engineering
- Online Training
And a lot more.
What Learners are saying about Peter’s Courses:
- Learning how ChatGPT functions and how it may be used, for instance, in commercial circumstances. Truly recommended from my side. (Richard Lauriston B., ★★★★★)
- It was a beautiful experience to ride this new wave, and I hope we may all do so as human society advances. (Prahlad Singh P., ★★★★★)
- The instructor’s enthusiasm and persuasive discourse about ChatGPT, which makes me feel as though I’m speaking with ChatGPT itself, are very much appreciated. I’m sure I’ll learn a ton from this course and more afterward. (Stephen M., ★★★★★)
- Fantastic! I really liked this course. Those errors one makes without knowing turned into really quite clear during this course. It’s point-by-point and the communication is clear, captivating, and exceptionally modern for the ongoing workplace. (Frances G., ★★★★★)
- Extremely intriguing course. Plenty of valid statements, hints, and so on are the best way to convey, how to lead and how not to delay. The instructor is very talented and he is pleasantly and justifiably making sense of the entire point. (Jirina C., ★★★★★)
- I just completed the course and was speechless by the level of knowledge and skill given in the materials. The teacher is proficient in the field and the energy for the subject is infectious. The course is intended to take on wandering through the universe of chatGPT and it does in such an incredible way. The examples are very organized and give an ideal harmony between hypothesis and practice, with a lot of involved activities to build up learning. What separates this course from others is the efficient prompts that push them to apply what they’ve realized in imaginative and surprising ways. These prompts are testing however shockingly fulfilling, giving a sample of what dealing with certifiable projects is like. (Sofia P.,★★★★★)
- I highly recommend the course to anybody hoping to take their abilities to a higher level. A brilliant interest in your profession will deliver profits. Proficient grades make anybody an expert in business composing for experts, not simply working individuals. (Jared Gabriel T., ★★★★★)
- These kinds of courses are always helpful for us employees, not only in our jobs but in our daily activities. This is such a great tool to improve our communication skills and be able to engage in every personal and professional communication. (Luisa Fernanda M., ★★★★★)
- Found out about the mentality to keep, the plan thoroughly considering different standards, and the persona to create as a singular it helps a lot to develop as an expert. (Kajal Mahesh M., ★★★★★)
- It is a genuinely great course and justifiable, I can connect it to my venture and even to ordinary day-to-day life. Currently have been thinking reasonably which help me such a huge amount in making answers for some difficulties. Toward the finish of the course, I will apply it to the project I am looking forward to executing. (Renatha G., ★★★★★)
- So far, I loved the in-depth explanation of the course. It was a good intro to design thinking and already has my mind going. (Harvard Kabelo L., ★★★★★)
- The “ChatGPT Advanced: Ninja Level ChatGPT Prompts” course, which I recently finished, was simply great, I have to say. The course is intended for those who have a fundamental understanding of OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model and wish to advance their expertise. The teacher is excellent at teaching and has an abundance of information. Even complicated ideas are made understandable by their straightforward explanations and illustrations. The topics covered in the course span widely, from developing unique prompts to optimizing the language model. The course also contains practical exercises and projects, which enabled me to put the lessons I learned into practice and create my own ChatGPT models. (Abdallah A., ★★★★★)
Peter’s Online Courses:
- 18,844+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ 4.4 (3,955 Ratings)
- 44 Hours of effort required!
- 1,961+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ 4.4 (517 Ratings)
- 16 Hours of effort required!
- 3,949+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ 4.4 (616 Ratings)
- 28 Hours of effort required!