The Free modern States Courses is an initiative by Modern States which is a non-profit education alliance and aims to assist learners in earning traditional academic credits at twenty-nine thousand plus major U.S. colleges and universities. All the Free Online Courses with Certificates available at the Modern States have been taught by professors from well-known institutions who have years of experience in their respective fields. The aim of Modern States is to prepare students to take and pass CLEP exams that are offered by The College Board.In this article you will get to know How Modern States Courses Works.
- HOW It all works?
- Who are modern states in Partnership With?
- Who are Modern State’s Course Providers?
- Names of the Few of the Courses Offered
- Freshman Year for Free
HOW Modern States Courses works?
Enrolling in one of the Modern State courses is quite easy and here’s everything you need to know about how Modern States Courses Works.
- Go to the official Modern States website and click the option “explore courses”. Here you will get access to many free courses offered by great Universities.
- Note that whatever the course you take is going to prepare you for widely accepted CLEP exams that are already accepted for credit by more than 29,000 universities and colleges.
- To be able to learn from these Modern States courses, all you need is internet access and enough motivation to learn in the best possible manner and leave the rest to the course. You will get access to courses, textbooks, and all the other learning materials for free, and links to tutoring and mentoring are also offered.
- With these Modern States courses, you can enroll at a college that grants credit for passing well-established CLEP exams. So what you need to do is pass eight exams and earn your “freshman year for free”.
Who are modern states in Partnership With?
The Modern States Courses has launched this initiative by partnering with EDX from Harvard and MIT.
Who are Modern States Courses Providers?
The modern States Courses has more than seventy free online courses to offer to learners and the names of the top course providers are.
- JOHNs HOPKINS
- ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- George WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
- DAVIDSON NEXT
Names of the Few of the Courses Offered
As the Modern States has more than seventy courses to offer so we thought why not share with our learners the type of courses there are to learn from.
- American Government
- American Literature
- Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
- College Algebra
- College Composition
- College Mathematics
- English Literature
- Financial Accounting
- French Language
- German Language
And many many more.
Freshman Year for Free
Now somewhere we have read that through the Modern States free online course, you can get a Freshman year for free. To elaborate it more, the program enables students to earn up to one year of college credit without even have to bear any tuition fee or textbook expense. By partnering with EDX, Modern states gave EDX the required capital to complete the development of more than 30 but highly engaging and best quality freshman college courses that must be taught by the world’s leading universities and professors. Each one of these courses would include detailed online lectures, quizzes, regular tests, and many other required features that can give learners a complete environment to learn in the best possible manner. With that, all the textbooks and other learning materials are also to be provided for free. In this way, those freshman students who have lack of funds can study through Modern states free courses and earn the required credits.
As you can see, Modern States offers not only courses from the best universities and professors but also gives freshmen an opportunity to learn for free and earn college credits. To register or for further details click here now and don’t forget to stay home, stay safe, and never stop learning.