- Marketing & Branding Professor
- Digital Humanism | Rhodes Scholar
Maria Eizaguirre Diegue is a senior leader who has a successful track record in not only marketing strategy but brand equity and portfolio management in Higher Education and FMCG. Maria has a creative mindset and has great experience in reframing business opportunities from a customer centric perspective.
She is a professor at IE Business School and a collaborative team player who has strong influential and communication skills. Currently she is the academic director of “Master Corporate and Marketing Communications” and of IE’s Centre for Consumer Driven Growth.
- She has a PhD from Oxford in Anthropology.
- She has done MSc from Durham University in Biological Anthropology.
- She has done BA in Anthropology from Durham University.
- Her biggest achievement is the creation of a course named “Brand Identity and Strategy”. She can speak Italian and Spanish as well with fluency.
- She has earned a certification “Semana de Competencias” that was issued by El Puerto de Liverpool.
Areas of Expertise:
- Consumer behavior
- Market research
- Marketing management
- Market analysis
- Business strategy
- Integrated marketing
- Competitive analysis
- Brand architecture
- Product innovation
- and more.
Maria’s Online Course:
- IE Business School via Coursera
- 42,601+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (564 Ratings)
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this course, you will be starting your journey of understand what a brand is and how you can build a successful one for yourself?
- The best thing about this course is its focus on exploring positioning and how you can choose the right name, color, and logo for your brand.
- This engaging course is for all those who are ready to start adopt a creative approach towards empowering brands.