Management Course Listings
Most comprehensive collection of best management courses, classes, training programs, and useful articles available online.
Management Online Courses
Product Management Courses
Operations Management Courses
Project Management Courses
Business Technology Management Courses
Brand Management Courses
NPTEL Management Courses
Change Management Courses
Time Management Courses
Anger Management Classes
Inventory Management Training Classes
Wealth Management Courses
Property Management Courses
What are the 3 main Management Skills?
Management skills includes;
- Human or Interpersonal Managerial Skills
These skills include the knowledge and ability to work with different people in an engaging manner.
- Conceptual Skills
Conceptual skills include the knowledge or ability of a manager to do more abstract thinking.
- Technical Skills
As the name depicts, technical skills give the manager the ability to use different techniques to achieve what he wants.
What is the best course in Management?
There are many best courses and specializations in management that can be taken by individuals to improve their skills. Below we have mentioned a few of them;
- Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia
- Managing the Company of the Future by University of London
- Strategic Management by Wharton Online
For more on best management courses, click here.
Product Management vs Project Management?
Product management is something where the manager has to set the vision, goals, and business trajectory of a specific product.
Project management on the other hand is the project manager leading many projects to make all those goals a reality.
Note that, product managers and project managers often have to work together as they have distinct roles.
Human Resource Manager vs People Manager?
The difference between a human resource manager and a people manager is in the responsibilities. HR is the bridge relationship between the company and employees. Whereas the people manager only has to focus on the skills development of the employees.
What are the 5 key responsibilities of an operation manager?
The operation manager has a lot of work to do as he is juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- He has to make sure that all the operations are carried out in a cost-effective and appropriate manner.
- He has to manage the entire budget and forecast and examine the financial data to use them to improve profitability.
- Similarly, he has to improve the operational management systems and processes.
- He has to formulate different strategic and operational objectives.
- Moreover, it is his job to purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency.
What are the 3 major areas of Product Management?
- Product discovery
This is the part where you determine what to build.
- Product planning
This is the part where you have to conceptualize or imagine what the product will look like.
- Product development
All that is done in the product discovery and planning stages are brought together here to create a valuable end product.