Improve your pixel art with these simple techniques and principles.
- Created by Benjamin Anderson
- 12,661 + students enrolled
- 2,747 Review available
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Use shapes, values, and edges to create form
- Create a basic palette using color theory
- Animate their art using key frames, big motions, little motions, and motion blurs
Online Course Description:
This course teaches the basics for creating video game pixel art. Students will learn about shapes, values, edges, color theory, creating a basic palette, and animation.
If you are new to art or pixel art and want to create better art for your indie games then this course is for you.
It will take roughly 8 hours to complete this course.
This course contains step by step video lectures, quizzes for important section information, and challenges to help students improve their pixel art outside of the video lectures. Practice is key in art and you will get a good amount of practice as you complete this course.
This course will strengthen your foundations in art and pixel art. It will build your confidence in your art and give you the information you need to continue improving your pixel art even after completing the course.
- This course is for anyone looking to learn more about pixel art
- This course is designed to help people who don’t see themselves as being artistic
- This course is especially good for new indie game designers looking to improve the visuals of their games
- This course is NOT for experienced pixel artists