- Mislav Majdandžić via Udemy
- 36,556+ already enrolled!
- 16.5 Hours of effort required!
- ★★★★★ (6,711 Ratings)
This is the kind of course that teaches learners all about pixel art for video games. When you start the course, you will be taught all the basics in detail. Then the instructor will gradually move towards advanced techniques. You will learn all about lines, shapes, color theory, and harmony. With that, the instructor will talk about how to create a color palette and design different characters. Moreover, you will learn all about game design principles and so much more as you go further.
Taught by Mislav Majdandzic who we believe is a very successful and engaging instructor and has 36,556 students, you will be learning from the best, and that too from the comfort of your home.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Pixel Art Master Course [Beginner to Professional/Freelance]” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 876 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 92.5% reviews were positive while around 7.5% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Mislav Majdandžić online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.7 / 50
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is carefully planned and well thought-out.
- The course is very practical, well-structured, and easy to follow.
- The visual examples and learning resources offered were also very useful.
- Many programmers were able to improve their skills.
What will you learn in this course?
Enrolling in this course will help you;
- Understand how you can create both simple and complex pixel art.
- You will be taught how to create different objects, characters, animations, and environments.
- Similarly, you will be taught how to build your own game art with prototypes.
- Next, you will learn to find clients and understand how to talk to them and how much you charge for your work.
- After that, you will be taught how to design and animate pixel art for all game genres.
Thus this and so much more will be taught in this course.
Pros and Cons:
- Good resources about pixel art.
- Starts from the basics to advance sequence.
- Offers helpful demonstrations.
- Available in 10 languages.
- Advanced concepts are poorly demonstrated.
- No professional tips are given.
- Poor camera focus.
What People Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall be reading comments that learners have given about this course. By reading actual comments from actual users, you can get a clear picture of this course.
- This was an excellent course on pixel art. Not only was it extremely thorough but carefully planned and well thought out. I was able to develop an interest in it from the very beginning. The instructor is indeed a true professional. (Jillian L, ★★★★★).
- I have found this course to be wonderful as it tells you everything you need to become a pixel artist. I can recommend this course to all those learners interested in pixel art. (Di Nicola, ★★★★★).
- This course offers a great overview of pixel art and its application in gaming. All the basics of pixel art were explained in regard to style, color, themes, and more. (Bradley Q, ★★★★★).
- If you are looking for a very engaging course to help you learn pixel art and that too from scratch then this course is what you need. When I took this course, I had no idea about pixel art but now I am through half of the course and already know so much about it. The best part for me so far was learning to use the color palette. (David N, ★★★★★).
- I am a programmer and have a great interest in creating a game with better art and this course turned out to be exactly what I needed. I believe this course can help any programmer understand how to create a simple game fully from art to code. (Nghia P, ★★★★★).
- The instructor of this course is very knowledgeable and is invested in this course fully. One can never get bored of this course. The course also offers so many useful tips. (Enes A, ★★★★★).
- Before taking this course, I had zero expectations but as soon as I started learning the course I realized how wrong I was. The course is great and even though I haven’t completed it, I still have learned a lot. Can’t wait to complete the course. (Gilles R, ★★★★★).
- I only took this course to learn something about pixel art but things turned out differently for me and I stayed for the useful business lessons. This means, that this course hasn’t only taught me about pixel art but also given me tips on entrepreneurship. (Thor Christopher, ★★★★★).
- This is the kind, of course, that is set out with all good indicators for the basic and intermediate sections. The explanations are great and quite engaging. (Mark F, ★★★★★).
- This course is good but if you are like me trying to do everything on Photoshop then definitely you will be facing difficulties at every step. (Atul S, ★★☆☆☆).
- I only had a basic knowledge of pixel art and that is why I took this course to learn something new in advance. Sadly this course doesn’t offer anything advanced about pixel art. And thus is it absolutely for beginners. (Dimitris L, ★★☆☆☆).
Is Pixel Art Master Course worth taking?
By reading the details of this entire article, we can say this course has been designed extremely well and seems easy to follow. The professor seems quite enthusiastic about teaching this subject to the learners. Getting a chance to learn from a passionate and enthusiastic instructor is the only thing that learners want in a course and this course has it all. Therefore, this course is definitely one’s time, effort, and money.
To all those who think this course is not what they’re looking for, don’t feel sad as we also have some alternatives for you to consider. Note that these alternatives have been chosen by our experts and whatever course you enroll in would be helpful.
This course is quite similar to our main course and explains the essentials for creating stunning pixel art graphics for video games. Just like our main course, this course also teaches you to create stylish illustrations and designs. The course also has a high rating and teaches you to build video-game mockups for your games. Similarly, you will be taught how to create solid line work and stunning shading. Therefore, if you believe this course is what you’re looking for then you can enroll in it today.
This class also talks about the fundamentals of pixel art in detail and thus can be considered a perfect alternative to our main course. Here you will understand how to add the perfect light and color to your character. Then the instructor explains how to sprit a character and create backgrounds. The class offers a final project which we recommend everyone should complete in order to gain a complete understanding of pixel art.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.