Kyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) who has been teaching and consulting in this field for the past 20 years. He is also a Certified Microsoft Office Master instructor who has experience in different computer applications. This includes;
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- VBA (Excel and Access)
- Unity3D (Game Design)
- Maya (Modeling and Animation)
He has also worked as a Game Design for Electronic Arts and designed games like Nerf N-Strike, and Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for Wii and a Sims 3 Expansion pack for the PC. Similarly, he has instructed many courses that range from one-on-one interactions to large-scale groups having 100+ participants. He conducts live in-person classes and webinar-style classes online and completes online courses as well.
TakeThisCourse Analysis Results for Kyle Pew’s Courses:
To help online learners with real user experience, our experts did a comprehensive analysis of instructor’s courses using text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 2,910 reviews for 08 online courses of Kyle Pew.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 07% of reviews had negative sentiment.
TTC Course Effectiveness Score:
We have further analyzed user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including Content, Engagement, Quality Practice and Career Benefit.
4.8 / 5.0 1354 Reviews
4.8 / 5.0 1760 Reviews
4.7 / 5.0 472 Reviews
4.8 / 5.0 60 Reviews
Based on the number of reviews Kyle Pew has, we believe;
- He offers complete and comprehensive courses that are also easy to understand.
- He is a very knowledgeable instructor and presents information with exceptional skills.
- He always does an excellent job of highlighting all the important features in his courses.
Below Stack Barchart further shows the positive, neutral and negative reviews we found during our detailed course analysis.
More about Instructor:
Kyle has a viewpoint that all the students should get a chance to learn in the best possible manner through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. He believes his way of teaching allows learners to adapt to new skills and technologies more easily and quickly.
Today he has 1,479,618+ students and 460,922+ reviews on Udemy.
- He has a BS in Animation from San Francisco Art Institute. (Year 2001-2005)
- Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- He is also a CompTIA CTT Classroom Trainer.
- He is a Microsoft Office Specialist Master.
- He has instructed many courses on Udemy including;
- Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Access Complete Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and Excel VBA
- Microsoft Excel – Data Analytics Power Query and PivotTables
Area of Expertise:
Kyle has skills relevant to;
- Video Games
- Level Design
- Game Design
- 3D Modeling
- Game Development
- Computer Animation
- Traditional Animation
- 3D Studio Max
- UV Mapping
And many more.
What Learners are saying about Kyle’s Courses:
- I think the professor of this course has done an impeccable job of explaining all the concepts. He is very articulate and has laid out all the lessons in a way that is understandable. I am now planning to enroll in further courses by him as well. (Chaitali P, ★★★★★)
- A well-structured course by an amazing instructor. The level of difficulty was right for me and the entire course was explained in an organized way. The course also offers detailed and diverse exercises to practice. The instructor is very energetic and explains everything with great joy. Overall I really enjoyed learning from this course. (Nghiem Cong, ★★★★★)
- This course by Kyle was a great one and is even suitable for all those who know nothing about Excel. Kyle is an excellent instructor and knows how to tackle different types of learners. I really recommend this instructor to all those who are interested in understanding how to use Excel. (Suprabha C, ★★★★★)
- This was a very thorough course that gave me great insight into Access. Before taking this course, I never looked at Access the way I should have and now I feel comfortable enough to do different experiments and even connect it to different programs. (Victoria C, ★★★★★)
- I have been building a database on my own and got stuck at one point. Thanks to Kyle his course turned out to be a blessing for me. It gave me all the information I needed to maintain access to projects. (John L, ★★★★★)
- This course by Kyle is highly recommended to all those who wish to learn Excel or understand how to handle lots of data on a budget. If you have even a little experience using Microsoft then it will take less than a couple of weeks to complete the course. The course offers plenty of exercises and hands-on experience. After completing this course, my mind is now exploding with new ideas to build a database of my own. All thanks to Kyle for helping me get to where I am today. (Alex E, ★★★★★)
- A great course by my favorite instructor Kyle. His course was very informative and practical and has great topics along with a well-designed curriculum. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from his course. His course taught me so much about Microsoft. (Vivek R, ★★★★★)
- I can say Kyle was born to teach. He is an incredible instructor who can deliver content in an easily understandable way. It takes a special person to teach and I can tell Kyle is one of those people. I love his course so far as it is quite easy to understand and he explains everything in the form of digestible chunks. (Stacie S ★★★★★)
- This course by Kyle has made my life much easier at work. He is an amazing instructor and his course has helped me a lot in my career. I really hope he makes a course about Acrobat Adobe as I really need to become a pro at it. (Gladys A, ★★★★★)
- An amazing course that turned out to be a great refresher for me. The assignments were tremendously helpful and gave me a better understanding of Microsoft. (Shermica F, ★★★★★)
- Before taking this course by Kyle, I knew nothing about Word but now completing this course has left me with tremendous knowledge. Thanks to Kyle for this amazing course. You truly are a gem. (Wesley F, ★★★★★)
Kyle Pew’s Online Courses:
- 19,719+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.6 (1,608 Ratings)
- 03 Hours of effort required!
- 23,615+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (2,287 Ratings)
- 02 Hours of effort required!
- 9,178+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.7 (2,662 Ratings)
- 03 Hours of effort required!