- Tomas George via Udemy
- 7,762+ already enrolled!
- Course type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (1,229 Ratings)
This course revolves around the knowledge of the FL Studio 20. It covers every little detail regarding t FL Studio 20. Now you might be wondering what is t FL Studio 20? It is a really great software for music sequencing and production. You can say that oil is a Digital Audio Workstation for Windows and Mac OS X. In this course, you will be learning to operate this software. You might also be interested in related Fl Studio courses click here.
Online course effectiveness score by takethiscourse.net
It is time to look at some of the feedback for this course. This feedback will give you a better insight to what this course has to offer and if this course is worth the money and the time.
- This was a comprehensive cross-check of the way to use FL Studio 20 for production for mixing and mastering. The professors within the course also dive into foundational music theory in a very way that was easy to follow and move together with. Definitely feeling equipped to begin making music, now that I understand a way to effectively operate within the DAW. I definitely recommend. this course (Call Me Ace, ★★★★★).
- This course is great for beginners up to section 14. I felt like within the later sections it might get difficult for somebody without the knowledge of proper music theory training to follow along. I do recommend it though (Steve Mitakidis, ★★★★★).
- Truly, there was more content during this course than I expected to find out about. for instance, I didn’t foresee finding out about music theory which was an enormous plus. The teacher is incredibly knowledgeable and straightforward to grasp. Just about every section of FL Studio is roofed intimately with the added reward of detailing the methods of actual track arrangement and songwriting. Overall, this course is unquestionably definitely worth the purchase (Emanuel Vargas, ★★★★★).
- If you would like to find out FL Studio from scratch in addition to the way to put your own songs together, this can be the move to course. It is the only 1 course I’ve taken that covers everything you would like to understand tired one course. I’ve just achieved it and that I highly recommend it (Dontrell Luke, ★★★★★).
- I had insignificant information after picking through YouTube tutorials, however, this course has taught me a good deal. I highly suggest this course. it had been worth every penny (Paul Cliff, ★★★★★).
- I have learned such a lot it’s really ridiculous. Before the course, I used to be visiting youtube and getting little bits and pieces here and there. Your course has embraced every aspect over and once again. Even though it was a short course, I still learned a lot. Thank you (Curtis Hilliard, ★★★★★).
- I have a bit of knowledge of the software the information that you are providing me is sort of a refresher. I’m enjoying it to date (Carl Brown, ★★★★☆).
- This course is admittedly just a run-down of all the features of FL Studio. There’s little or no information on how to induce started on a concept and expand on it, notwithstanding the misleading division headers (Dan Benge, ★★★☆).
- Reley Weller via Skillshare
- 1,045+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (24 Ratings)
- Xcaler Beats via Udemy
- 3,696+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (331 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.