Learn how to use the power of Azure App Service to deploy, manage and scale your mobile application.
- 4 weeks long
- 2-3 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Bre’Ana Deen, Content Developer
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Cloud services make it easy for developers to quickly build, deploy and manage scalable software applications. In this course, you will learn how to take advantage of Azure’s App Service for Mobile Apps to create, deploy and service mobile applications. This will enable you to build mobile applications that are scalable to meet the needs of your users and customers.
First, you’ll learn the basics of Azure and Azure App Service for Mobile Apps, getting an overview of Azure account options, the Azure Portal and how to set up a basic Mobile App. Next, you’ll learn about options for deploying mobile applications to Azure’s App Service using FTP and Git, as well as options for continuous deployment. From there, you’ll get an overview of Azure App Insights, which will allow you to obtain and analyze telemetry for your live application. Finally, you’ll learn about testing, debugging and logging using Azure’s built-in Kudu framework.
The hands-on, realistic examples and labs in this course will prepare you to apply these skills in your role as a software developer.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Azure’s cloud service offerings
- Create and deploy mobile apps using Azure App Service
- Configure continuous deployment using GitHub
- Use Application Insights for app telemetry
- Write queries and analyze results
- Understand the benefits and features of the Kudu system and implement logging