- IBM via edX
- 4 weeks (4-8 hours weekly) of effort required
- Course Type: Self Paced
- Course level: Introductory
- Language: English
This is a very engaging yet challenging and informational course on cybersecurity that aims to help you understand the very basics of cybersecurity. Through this course, you will get to explore information security from its history. The instructor will also talk about the description of various cybercriminals and the different types of cybersecurity threats that can jeopardize your privacy. With that, the instructor will talk about the tools which are required to prevent an attack. Next, you will understand the key terminologies involved and develop an understanding of the basic system and tools. After that, you will learn what critical thinking is and its importance. Finally the instructor will conclude the course by explaining the cybersecurity issues in the modern era in detail.
What you will Learn from this Course?
In the above paragraph, we have already mentioned what the course is about and the topics that the instructor aims to explain. Below is a detailed description of what you will exactly learn from this course.
- You will understand what cybersecurity is in detail. Then the instructor will explain all the key terms involved in cybersecurity.
- Next, the instructor will explain the role of penetration testing in cybersecurity.
- Similarly, you will get to understand the role of cryptography in cybersecurity and also how it is used in today’s world.
- After that, the instructor will describe the purpose, function, and the different types of firewalls there are.
- Then you will understand in detail the CIA triad.
- In addition, the instructor will explain what confidentiality in cybersecurity is. With that, you will also understand further terms like integrity and availability in cybersecurity.
- Going further, you will get to understand social engineering. Then you will learn how it is used in phishing and vishing attacks.
- Then you will understand the various types of cybersecurity attack models.
- Furthermore, you will learn why critical thinking is such an important skills for a cybersecurity professional.
Fortunately there aren’t any prerequisites to take this course. All you need is passion to understand all about cybersecurity, a working computer, and a stable internet connection and then you are all set to learn at your ease and pace and that too from the comfort of your home.
So this is everything that you need to know about what this course has to offer. We believe after completing this course, you can gain a very good understand of the cybersecurity basics. So don’t waster anymore time and visit the website today to enroll in this very engaging course and never stop learning.
Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity
- Georgia Tech via edX
- 2-3 years
- 10 Courses
- Language: English
ASP.NET Core 2.0 Shopping Store based on Microservices
- F. Frank Ozz via Udemy
- 2,129+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (529 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.