Learn how to add functionality to your database with programmatic database objects using the R programming language.
- 4 weeks long
- 2-3 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Geoff Allix, Pete Harris
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Developing a database can include the creation of programmatic database objects. These objects encapsulate different types of functionality inside your database. In this computer science course, you’ll learn about the types of programmatic database objects, how to create stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, and advanced topics including implementing managed code, and using the R programming language.
This course is part of the Microsoft SQL Database Development XSeries.
What you’ll learn
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Creating Triggers
- Creating User-Defined Functions
- Implementing Managed Code with SQLCLR (SQL Common Language Runtime)
- Implementing code with R