Are you interested in preparing for the Unity Certified 3S Artist exam? If yes, then we have just the right course for you. Here you will get a chance to prepare for the Unity Certified 3D Artist exam and learn everything there is about the unity development pipeline. The course will help you understand the importance of 3D artists and how critical they are to the Unity development pipeline. You will be challenged to complete different realistic art implementation tasks in Unity that have also been aligned with the topics on the exam. Similarly, you will also get a chance to continue your work on the Sci-fi themed 3D adventure game and also learn in a step-by-step guide about how to create an animated cut-scene for the game. Thus you can say that this course is enough for you to learn to create cut-scene in Unity from the comfort of your home.
What will you learn from this course?
Taking this course will help you learn the following.
- Getting a good understanding of how to create LOD groups. You will learn to improve the overall performance of your 3D models in your cut-scene.
- Then the instructor is going to talk about how to create different particle effects. You will learn to create a particle system that will match the one in the concept art.
- Similarly, the instructor will also talk about creating camera shots. The instructor will explain how you can block out the camera shots using the appropriate type and configuration of the camera in a step-by-step guide.
- Next, you will get a chance to learn to use Timeline to “direct” the animation and camera movement for the cut-scene.
- Furthermore, the instructor will talk about how you can create a “Skip” button with some 2D UI and existing scripts.
- Finally, there will a final project where you’ll augment the cut-scene that you have created with a few more shots.
Skills you will gain from this course:
This course is going to help you develop a variety of skills relevant to.
- 3D Art.
- Real-time 3D.
Frequently asked questions:
Many people have different questions regarding the course and that is why we thought why not mention some of the frequently asked questions here.
Q# 1: When can I get access to the lectures and assignments?
Ans: It depends on your type of enrollment. If you have taken the course in an audit mode then you’ll get access to most course materials for free. And if you want a certificate of completion and access to graded assignments then you’ll need to purchase the Certificate experience during or after your audit.
Q# 2: What does this specialization have to offer?
Ans: If you take this specialization, you will get access to all of the courses in the specialization and earn a certificate of completion at the end.
Q# 3: Can I get financial aid?
Ans: The answer to this question is yes. Coursera offers financial aid to all the learners who cannot afford the fee. So, if you can’t afford to enroll in this specialization then you can apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link which can be found beneath the “Enroll” button on the left. You just have to complete an application and then you will be notified whether or not you have been approved. And know that you need to complete this step for every course you take in the specialization and that includes the Capstone project as well. For further details about the financial aid, click here.
Q# 4: Will I earn a University credit for completing the course?
Ans: No, you won’t because the course doesn’t carry university credit.
After reading all the information about this course, if you think this course is what you need then click on the take this course button now and don’t forget to stay home, stay safe, and never stop learning.