- University of Copenhagen via Coursera
- 19,519+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (840 Ratings)
This beginner-level course focuses greatly on how our food systems can become more sustainable. The course will help you identify some of the changes needed and uses case studies to show how some actors are beginning the transformation process. Offered by the University of COPENHAGEN, this course is divided into four modules and each module is focused on an essential ingredient towards developing more sustainable food systems. Taking this course will help you understand how to boost the small food systems and transform the big ones. With that, you will learn to lose less and eat smarter. Therefore, taking this course will give you a chance to meet people from different countries around the world.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Transformation of the Global Food System” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 217 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 97.6% reviews were positive while around 2.4% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- University of Copenhagen online course received a total score of 4.9 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course offers a fantastic overview of the given topic and the lecture videos contain highly informational content to learn from.
- The instructor has managed to explain all the topics in an easy-to-understand manner. All the explanations are relevant and to the point.
- The case studies and real-world examples help you a lot in understanding all the concepts.
- One can improve his knowledge of the topic to a great extent.
Pros & Cons:
- High rating of 4.8.
- Interesting case studies to follow.
- Covers real-world examples.
- Talks about future trends in agriculture.
- Some content is outdated.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback that learners have given about this course based on our four key points.
- The content of this course is not only well organized but informative and presented in a very suitable manner.
- The course is well designed and the delivery style of the instructor is without any doubt excellent. I would like to thank the instructor for his endless efforts. This course is indeed a gem.
- This is a very informative course that offers both an entertaining and fantastic overview of the topic. It also offers in-depth documentation and every single topic of this course is explained in a brilliant and inspiring way.
- An extremely educative, well-organized, and presented course that offers thoughtful and thought-provoking content. I believe this course is an important asset for all individuals who wish to understand the basics of our food system. After completing this course, I now feel I have a much better understanding of this topic, and thus can say this is the best online course I have taken so far.
- This course is very relevant and offers straightforward and informative content that one can learn from. I was able to understand so much about the global food system from this course.
- The course offers solution-based content that is not only up to the standard but very informational. Even though the course is short yet it is very informative and gives direction to excellent resources.
- I have found the instructor of this course to be very amazing. The way he explained all the topics was impeccable. The course is great, highly engaging, and informative. Though at some point it got a little challenging, but it was worth it.
- This is a great inspiring course that offers plenty of data to justify everything. All the topics were explained clearly. The instructor was great throughout and his way of explaining all the topics was admirable.
- This was a very engaging course that offers informative content on the future of our planet and species. I am very happy to have found this course. Looking forward to enrolling in similar courses.
- This was an excellent and well-put-together course that gave me a better understanding of the problems regarding food production and management. I can say it is the best and most engaging and most informative course anyone can take.
- The course offers innovative, creative, and wonderful methods of teaching and covers almost all the important aspects of the food system.
- Throughout, the course was great and the way the instructor used real-life examples to explain different topics made the course more interesting than it was.
- This was a very good course that helped me understand so many new aspects of the global food system. The actual practical examples allowed me to improve my skills to a great extent.
- This course embodies a practical approach to a fighting problem and gives me a lot of hope for the future.
- The course was absolutely up to the standard. The learning process was very informative and the solution-based answers were the best part.
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- This course offers great information and instruction and it opened my eyes to new possibilities and topics that I plan to pursue in the future. I think everyone can and should take this course and apply it to their lives.
- A fantastic course that only highlighted my interest in continuing this after my master’s research into a Ph.D.
- The course is good but some of the data is from 2010 which is quite outdated. So it would be nice if the instructor could just update the content of the course.
- The accent of the instructor was difficult to understand at some point. If only there were sub-headings for us to understand clearly.
- The interview was not in English or some other language. I was really hoping for the interview to be in English.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is a very engaging course that offers important and inspiring content to learn. The course has shed light on important factors like what global leaders are actively doing to help global citizens. The professor has managed to curate great videos and supplementary readings to showcase many aspects of global pressure. In short, this is a highly recommended course.
- Stanford via edX
- 29,830+ already enrolled!
- 03 Hours of effort required!
- Queen’s University via FutureLearn
- 13,455+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (49 Ratings)
- Wageningen University via edX
- Study Type: Self-paced
- 45 Hours of effort required!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.